Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » TFD: Welcomes 19 y/o Candice!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TFD: Welcomes 19 y/o Candice!
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey all!

Phil and I wanted to let you all know that we have just updated www.teenfeetdreams.com with our newest model Candice!

Lauryn and I happened to run across Candice while out for a walk one afternoon a couple of weeks back. While a little hesitant and shy at first Candice came out of her shell as we kind of ‘initiated’ her into the TFD world by having her paint Lauryn’s toes. Then we put her through her paces with a couple of shoots, starting off by having her put her feet in Jello for her very first pic set!

Here’s a sneak peek at both the 17 minute video and Candice’s first pic set:

-

-
 -

Enjoy! [Big Grin]

Out.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man I would lick those soles clean~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not crazy about the jello (too sticky for me), but man, she is cute as hell !!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mason
Elite Trooper
Member # 16266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mason     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i love those pigtails
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
absolutely love this girl! she's very cute, and her feet look a very nice size [Smile]

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very cute girl- awesome feet!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!] [Mmm] [Evil Grin]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks guy's [Smile]

Candice sure is a hot one!!!

Candice is loving the feedback [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
takeoffyoursocks
Major Player
Member # 15425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for takeoffyoursocks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
never been into the food + feet thing in the slightest, but shes gorgeous

any chance of getting some clean sole shots?

Posts: 127 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by takeoffyoursocks:
never been into the food + feet thing in the slightest, but shes gorgeous

any chance of getting some clean sole shots?

Thanks for all the appreciation guys! I will pass them on to Candice. She was so excited wondering how everyone would like her feet... as if the guy taking pics of those pretty little peds wasn't a compliment enough? [Confused] [Laugh]

We did do a couple more sets with Candice where we didn't have her sticking her pretty toes in anything....they should be out real soon!

Out.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UK_luckyguy
Major Player
Member # 15149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UK_luckyguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh yeah, she's gorgeous [Big Grin]

thanks for posting

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links