Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Foot Fetish model on Stern Show (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot Fetish model on Stern Show
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This was from back in '05. She was working at Foot Fetish Parties at the time.

part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DFZA_L2yLs

part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAfUuu5Yqko

part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uZeV2eTTHY

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
I remember watching this on E

damn I wish he was still on E

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, me too. I almost want to get Sirius to hear his show again.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so hot
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thats actually quite repulsive, having those dudes spit an egg sandwich on her feet..doesn't do us feet guys ANY good in the public eye when you have creeps doing that shit on TV.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18333 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
glad to get some exposure, but really? That is kind of gross. Why culdn't she have just stepped into a cake or gotten her toes sucked or something. The sandwich thing was a bit creepy.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I found this both degrading and pathetic ... and by the look on her face later in the clip when Howard mentioned "how much of a loser you know you are when you fly out for JUST a foot party ..." I bet she felt shitty!

Sad representation of two losers making fun of all the good men in the world - those with the love of feet!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:

You should get it...his show rocks on Sirius. Much better than terestrial radio.

[Smile]

It's worth the money.

Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
I found this both degrading and pathetic ... and by the look on her face later in the clip when Howard mentioned "how much of a loser you know you are when you fly out for JUST a foot party ..." I bet she felt shitty!

Sad representation of two losers making fun of all the good men in the world - those with the love of feet!

c'mon now do you really think a guy is a winner if he flies out to a foot party?

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mighty Mike: He's neither a winner or loser, he is just doing what he enjoys and that is a safe outlet for guys who don't get feet otherwise. Stern is a loser and insecure about his own stuff if he makes comments about foot guys like that bottom line.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18333 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dafne
Major Player
Member # 14417

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dafne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just found your post and watched the videos and I have to say I still feel a little disturbed by the way the radio team talked to Krissy. Why non-fetish-people always have to be that agressive just cause they cannot understand a fetish?

Anyway - maybe I should move over to America and start to be on Footparties, as well...when I heard what Krissy's earning I was sitting here with my mouth wide open! [Wink]

Posts: 108 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
takeoffyoursocks
Major Player
Member # 15425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for takeoffyoursocks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by iluvfeet4me:
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:

You should get it...his show rocks on Sirius. Much better than terestrial radio.

[Smile]

It's worth the money.

I dont wanna start a war here, but Opie & Anthony are WAY better [Big Grin]
Posts: 127 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
Originally posted by mel6677:
I just found your post and watched the videos and I have to say I still feel a little disturbed by the way the radio team talked to Krissy. Why non-fetish-people always have to be that agressive just cause they cannot understand a fetish?

Anyway - maybe I should move over to America and start to be on Footparties, as well...when I heard what Krissy's earning I was sitting here with my mouth wide open! [Wink]

they talk to every girl like that

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

dafne
Major Player
Member # 14417

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dafne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yes, our webmaster already told me [Smile]
Posts: 108 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Mighty Mike: He's neither a winner or loser, he is just doing what he enjoys and that is a safe outlet for guys who don't get feet otherwise. Stern is a loser and insecure about his own stuff if he makes comments about foot guys like that bottom line.

Exactly! Right on Wrinklesguy.
-

Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links