Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » What do you think of these soles? (pt.2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What do you think of these soles? (pt.2)
gerolamo81
Board Regular
Member # 23440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerolamo81     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi All:)
2 weeks ago i was invited from a friend to play at PS2 soccer tournament.
When he play on my left there was his sister that study,withher large soles on table.
When he was playng and she was study,with my photocamera i started to capture some pics:))
What you you think?
Let me know
Hi:)

-  -  -  -
 -  -

Posts: 17 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice soles and toes.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think they're amazing didn't realize they were candid - or are they? Did she know you were taking those??

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerolamo81
Board Regular
Member # 23440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerolamo81     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No,she didn't know i was taking those becouse she was studing and she looking only the paper for study,but i think that she likes to pose her soles,she moving its always...
Maybe the newx week i would like to capture a candid video:))

Posts: 17 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
they look pretty sweet to me, nice work! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice.....nice job on scoring those pics!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLuke
Major Player
Member # 18835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLuke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
perfect [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Sorry about my english [Mad] learning in progress...

Posts: 110 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerolamo81
Board Regular
Member # 23440

thanx;)
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow those look stunning! They are the most pose like candids I've ever seen. She seriously looks like she was giving you a show. Maybe you could ask next time for a quick photo shoot saying she has amazing feet! [Smile]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerolamo81
Board Regular
Member # 23440

ehehe i have fear that if i tell her or ask questions about he feet and soles for shoot maybe she say NO!!
:-)
So i can to make shots and videos with my photocamera without say anything to her:)) eheheh
i don't know how is in english,but in italy her size is 41

Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's got some great soles. Please try to score a vid.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links