Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » a couple more of Reyma

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: a couple more of Reyma
d-wreck9
Major Player
Member # 19014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck9   Email d-wreck9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So i posted pics a couple weeks ago of my first shoot, here is a few more. My next shoot is a week from today, any tips/request?

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yesiluvsoles1
Major Player
Member # 22835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yesiluvsoles1   Email yesiluvsoles1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice pics she has cute toes...request solejob video

--------------------
wanna trade footjob vids...jus pm me

Posts: 127 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hervesanchez
Loyal Member
Member # 22232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hervesanchez   Email hervesanchez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i love the sole shots, esp the 2nd one. Your feet ROCK!

--------------------
The right angle, the right pose of a beautiful female foot is one of the most elegant and seductive sights ever. . .

Posts: 80 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aandarturz
Major Player
Member # 22904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aandarturz   Email aandarturz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you've got nice feet
Posts: 178 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aandarturz
Major Player
Member # 22904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aandarturz   Email aandarturz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
more soles and toes shots please
Posts: 178 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b883r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Amazing soles and toes.
Posts: 319 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck9
Major Player
Member # 19014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck9   Email d-wreck9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah i thought she had great soles, i had to cut the shoot short because i was getting turned on.

-
 -
 -

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by d-wreck9:
Yeah i thought she had great soles, i had to cut the shoot short because i was getting turned on.

Wow, did you have an embarrassing stain to contend with??? [Laugh]

Take some good advice that worked in the movie "There's Something About Mary." Wank off BEFORE you meet her to do a photo shoot next time. Then you will be able to concentrate and focus on taking pics without Mr. Happy asking you for your undivided attention at the most unopportune time! [Big Grin]

BTW great pics!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker83
Major Player
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice! Very successful!

--------------------
Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it, the deeper the listening experience becomes.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mason
Elite Trooper
Member # 16266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mason     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
keep them coming and thanks
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow they look so hot and soft....it's as if they appear to be oiled but you can tell theyre not which makes them really sexy!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wouldnt mind sucking them...

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b883r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would love to see more of her.
Posts: 319 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck9
Major Player
Member # 19014

im really glad you guys like her. My next shoot is on monday w/ a new model named kathy. i really hope it turns out as well as this!

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links