Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Feet from all over the world! Ethnicfoot.com

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feet from all over the world! Ethnicfoot.com
goofballa
Major Player
Member # 3167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goofballa   Author's Homepage   Email goofballa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you ever want to see pretty attractive feet from all over the world then you might want to check out www.ethnicfoot.com  -  -  -

--------------------
Tracy dunivan

Posts: 135 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILickToez   Email ILickToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what the heck is wrong with that first chick's butt?

(Btw...Im black and love black women....so dont start)

Posts: 307 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ILickToez:

and her toes are peeling. I always notice the butt and feet 1st. (I'm also black...)

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ALASYA
Major Player
Member # 3402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ALASYA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It looks like a gun shot wound. Maybe she's from the Bronx or Detroit?

(BTW I'm not black, I'm Turkish Cypriot which is East African and Turkish mixed but reared in Cyprus and I love black women)

--------------------
Mehmet Osman, Louroudjina, KIBRIS KYPROS (Cyprus)

Posts: 164 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Doesn't matter what color you are...that first pic is less than tasteful.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I whole-heartedly agree with Dave888! [Puke]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylonz
Board Regular
Member # 1200

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylonz   Author's Homepage   Email Nylonz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tjeez... that's ugly!! Far from pretty feet!

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/9679

-

Posts: 37 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Dave888:
Doesn't matter what color you are...that first pic is less than tasteful.

Bingo!! I'm the first to applaud ass/feet, believe me, but this is not one to jump for joy over [Confused] , IMHO.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rayman9
Board Regular
Member # 4145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rayman9     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
But the third ones great!!!
Posts: 7 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ILickToez:

It looks like a tattoo from what's on my screen.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lady should of dipped them peds in hot water first and at least and covered the blemish...
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links