Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Facebook Finds!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Facebook Finds!
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Facebook is an untapped market for candid feet pics...so I'd thought I'd start the thread for all the facebook feet finds! This one happens to be of some smoking hot girls from my hometown...get this...under this pic they posted a comment on there own pic saying "our feet...gross!" little do they know...
 -

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i find that facebook doesnt allow the photos to be big enough [Cry]
i stick to webshots

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by killa:
i find that facebook doesnt allow the photos to be big enough [Cry]
i stick to webshots

i've seen a few guys post their great collection of facebook feet onto webshots [Big Grin] kinda the best of both worlds that way [Wink]

great toes on these girls here, but they need the right color if u know what i mean [Wink]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
under this pic they posted a comment on there own pic saying "our feet...gross!" little do they know...

Don't you find it interesting that they (supposedly) think/say that their feet are gross- yet they take a picture(s) of them then post them on the internet!? IMHO they know what they're doing...most girls don't do that with things they TRULY think are gross. [Cool]
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

no kidding feetluvr! The one with the long pink toes was in my math class...man she was a dangler and she ALWAYS stroked the leg of the desk or seat in front of her with those long toes..damn near had me under that table!
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
GREAT PICS, BROWN FLIP FLOPS..SWEATY!!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharch lover
Board Regular
Member # 23819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharch lover   Email higharch lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
The one with the long pink toes was in my math class...man she was a dangler and she ALWAYS stroked the leg of the desk or seat in front of her with those long toes..

You lucky bastard! [Smile]
Posts: 30 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

No shit high arch! Damn near fucking died though every class..had to use my mathbook to cover the hard on!! Not to mention always sneaking the looks at those awesome long toes stroking the shit out of the leg's of the table/seat!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links