Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Soles of Silk - Lisa Tyler's Nude Thigh Highs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Lisa Tyler's Nude Thigh Highs
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone else, like me, love getting a nice pair of warm feet encased in some nude stockings? That was the basis of this shoot I did with Lisa Tyler the last time we got together for some shots.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLuke
Major Player
Member # 18835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLuke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice shots and those stockings looks so sexy. *all thumbs up*

thanks [Drool]

--------------------
Sorry about my english [Mad] learning in progress...

Posts: 110 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Anyone else, like me, love getting a nice pair of warm feet encased in some nude stockings ?"

Abso-freegin-lutely !!!

I love nude stockinged feet. Awesome shots, Patrick. Thanks for sharing,
Lisa is looking great as always.

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
illinoisnylonfootlover
Major Player
Member # 4232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for illinoisnylonfootlover   Email illinoisnylonfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OH YES!! fett in nylons like the lics you have to me are the best!!
Posts: 144 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's very hot, and I loved the little rip in her stocking in the second pic, and how we caught a glimpse of her bare sole. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lisa is always a blast to shoot and when I told her how I loved smelling a girl's feet in nude stockings, or freshly removed, she knew just what I meant. She might be a regular model, but I swear that girl knows she's teasing the photographer with her feet and man does she do a great job.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man what a hottie! I love that first pic....great smile, nice cleavage, perfect shiny nyloned soles!

So I gotta ask ya man, being a pantyhose/nylon guy myself, how'd they smell?

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yeah, you never did tell us how they smelled.....any chance you can throw us a bone, Patrick ??
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links