Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Chloe Morgan gets Feet Licked Clean

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Chloe Morgan gets Feet Licked Clean
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
She's 5'9"

-

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DQP10BJK

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome! She's beautiful, and she has fine looking feet. Thanks, Tyler!

Mitch [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
do you know what program makes those screen previews tyler?
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
^ Media Player Classic, it rocks for everything, especially clip viewing too
Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mason
Elite Trooper
Member # 16266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mason     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
she looks like she has incredible feet.
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow!! How did I miss this one? She is beautiful and has awesome feet. What a lucky frickin' guy. Great find Tyler.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weakforfemfeet
Major Player
Member # 4845

Icon 1 posted      Profile for weakforfemfeet   Email weakforfemfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok, that ... I like!
Posts: 118 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks for the tip Tyler, gonna have to get that media player cassic vid player...
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redpick62
Board Regular
Member # 15027

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redpick62   Email redpick62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That was a luscious clip of Chloe's mouthwatering feet being licked. Thanks for posting that. She's a winner, and has such shapely soles. Chloe's feet look like they smell delicious.

Do you have anymore of her? Can I get more clips if I sign on to megaupload?

--------------------
It would be my pleasure to service the fine, sexy feet of any female, just as long as they are kept for and clean.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mason
Elite Trooper
Member # 16266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mason     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i would love to see more of just her feet. they look incredible.
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links