Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Feet on the dash during a trip to south Texas (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Feet on the dash during a trip to south Texas
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 10 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We took a few days to visit Port Aransas which is a small town on the Texas gulf coast near Corpus Christi. Anyway pretty much for at least 300 miles of the way my wife had her feet propped up on the dashboard and toes mashing on the windshield. Do you know how hard it is to drive with the distraction of a hardon and those feet teasing me for a 6 1/2 hour drive? Well, I did bust a nut all over them in the hotel room that night...

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
illinoisnylonfootlover
Major Player
Member # 4232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for illinoisnylonfootlover   Email illinoisnylonfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah mine does that also sometimes and your right it is hard to drive when your hard. Looks though like she certainly know exactly what to do to keep you at "attention". haha As I am sure you always hear she has great feet would like to see her in some tan pantyhose sometime if you could. Thanks for the pics bro.
Posts: 144 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice foot shots. Thanks, LeDaemon.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LeDaemon, i just love your wife's feet, you are one lucky man. [Jerkoff]
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Cibolo Creek..that was near san antonio on I-35 south.dammiiiit...lol Did you stop at Rudy's Country BBQ ? oh nice pics by the way..

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18324 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
Hey Cibolo Creek..that was near san antonio on I-35 south.dammiiiit...lol Did you stop at Rudy's Country BBQ ? oh nice pics by the way..

Tee hee! No, we didn't stop there unfortunately. We had lunch in the first small town outside of San Marcus at some horrible Popeye's. I'll give it a try the next time we head that way in the next year or so.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamdaman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would not manage to drive that distance with a pair of feet in my eyesight without an major accident [Smile] Nice pics

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

Posts: 552 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
with those on the dash you must of had a lot of drive by lookers and peepers... i know i would of...
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mason
Elite Trooper
Member # 16266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mason     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i've suffered through many long rides myself. i think my wife loves the power of it-knowing with the kids in the car we cant just pull over and end the suffering. but it does build up the excitement for later on.
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yah my gf does the same thing and the only thing on your mind is when will we get there so i can cum on them lol.....great pics hope 2 see more and hope 2 see something like that next time i get on the road!!
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dayeeem NICE!... These are the best shots of your wifes feet I've ever seen [Drool] For me would of definately been a Drivin' Hazard [Jerkoff] ... [Big Grin] Thanx [Thumbs Up]

[ June 09, 2007, 04:05 PM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
--------------------------------------------------

QUOTE: Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Do you know how hard it is to drive with the distraction of a hardon and those feet teasing me for a 6 1/2 hour drive?

--------------------------------------------------

That's one of the reasons that makes me the only man on the Planet who doesn't have a driving licence! [Big Grin]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]
PS: Wonderful pics, thanks for sharing LD! [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How the hell did I miss this?! Lucky man indeed. Good to hear that you gave them proper "treatment" after all that teasing. [Wink]

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Board Regular
Member # 13015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newbie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thats awesome..im kingsville..you shouldve dropped by
Posts: 17 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer2281
Major Player
Member # 21756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer2281   Email foot_sniffer2281   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow...great pics. I'd imagine it would be hard to keep your concentration...seems like shes quite the expert at teasing! ;-)

Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 227 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links