Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » www.asianfeetures.com presents Asyana (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: www.asianfeetures.com presents Asyana
asianfeetures
Board Regular
Member # 19633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asianfeetures   Author's Homepage   Email asianfeetures   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Our newest model at asianfeetures the the lovely asyana... she is sure to turn heads with her very sexy feet. from her soles to toes to arches she has to have some of the sexiest feet to grace the foot model scene! check her out and as always support our site!!!

-marcel

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ June 10, 2007, 06:45 PM: Message edited by: asianfeetures ]

Posts: 14 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love those french peds...They are very nice.
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love Asian feet, especially French pedicured ones

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
Bravo! Nice...

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetanytime
Major Player
Member # 23686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetanytime   Email feetanytime   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i love it.
Posts: 107 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice. Love those toes.

...pity that all the soles are out of focus, though.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, those are some nice soles...

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asianfeetures
Board Regular
Member # 19633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asianfeetures   Author's Homepage   Email asianfeetures   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thnks for the feedback!
Posts: 14 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice... I love her bright eyes [Smile] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shaunMD
Major Player
Member # 23569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shaunMD   Email shaunMD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hot. Thanks!

--------------------
SAY HELLO TO THE PRESIDENT OF...
oh wait, wrong forum

Posts: 112 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Asian girls are some of the prettiest women around.

She's gorgeous.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn she is fine as HELL
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That fourth pic does it for me! [Jerkoff] Nice arch shot! Those feet look smooooth!
I'm not normally an asian fan but this girl is smokin'! Love her eyes!....Want to love her feet [Jerkoff] Thanks for the pics!

Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asianfeetures
Board Regular
Member # 19633

haha glad we could provide you some of that asian persuasian
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yep, she has it, she is pretty, and so are her feet.

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links