Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Blonde's bare soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Blonde's bare soles
FootLuke
Major Player
Member # 18835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLuke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Enjoy 10 min with this awesome feet [Thumbs Up]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kPu6KAt-pw
(maybe she could wait a second with that sneezing [Tongue] )

[ June 11, 2007, 04:06 PM: Message edited by: FootLuke ]

--------------------
Sorry about my english [Mad] learning in progress...

Posts: 110 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's great..she has some nice soles and a sexy southern accent!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18322 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She is from sweetsouthernfeet.net and I love her feet. [Bow Down]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I have a couple of her vids. She does a pretty good crush job.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You said it LaDaemon. From a fellow GTS fan, she's done some great stuff for the foot and GTS community.
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, Jenna is definitely one of the most popular girls from that family of sites, I have a foot worship clip with her in it.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links