Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » *UPDATED AGAIN! PAGE 3!* My 18 y/o girlfriend's feet (2) *GOOD QUALITY PICS* (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: *UPDATED AGAIN! PAGE 3!* My 18 y/o girlfriend's feet (2) *GOOD QUALITY PICS*
Footyred
Board Regular
Member # 21305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footyred     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*UPDATE* All requests will be done sometime soon, I've added more pics on this page (Post below) and on page 2.

Information : My girlfriend is 18 years old, she lives in London and has a London accent, she is half Malaysian and half Irish, which is why she has such a great skin colour, her feet are size 5, she is rather small, as she is only 5 foot 5, nearly 5 foot 6. She didn't even realise she has sexy feet until I was with her and commented about it, and she hasn't got her feet out in public since she was younger. She also used to dance barefoot from the age of 5 until 12, and now she loves to bare her feet for you guys and is very keen on her having her own foot site. Thanks for reading!

Hey everyone here's the photo's as promised! She really appreciates all the comments you guys made and she now wants to start doing requests all the time, if you have any special requests, message me and we'll come to arrangements! Do you guys think she should start up a site?

I hope you like these, they are her first modelling pictures, and I think they came out great. All comments welcomed.

(Leave a comment here if you'd like to see anymore from this shoot.)

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

There are looooads more pictures and many of different angles, just ask if you want to see them! I think I've forgotten something, but if I remember I'll edit this post! Thanks guys!

[ June 18, 2007, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: Footyred ]

Posts: 40 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footyred
Board Regular
Member # 21305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footyred     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
 -
 -

*UPDATES START HERE* *THEY ARE ALSO CONTINUED ON PAGE 2*

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ June 17, 2007, 07:24 PM: Message edited by: Footyred ]

Posts: 40 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yesiluvsoles1
Major Player
Member # 22835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yesiluvsoles1   Email yesiluvsoles1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow pretty face pretty feet...

--------------------
wanna trade footjob vids...jus pm me

Posts: 127 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashifechi
Major Player
Member # 16477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashifechi   Email ashifechi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes! Pretty, soft-looking, pink soles! Please post more!

--------------------
Censored

Posts: 215 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you luck bastard, you [Wink]
I'd love to see more of her pics on the forum.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
plz post more, love the sole pics [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tactix
Major Player
Member # 16004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tactix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is the best thing I've ever seen on here!!!
Please post more!!

Posts: 128 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LoveGirlyFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoveGirlyFeet   Email LoveGirlyFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't usually comment much here, but this is the BEST I've seen here ever. BUT...BUT.. I'll teach you something about photography - USE a tripod, or a table/chair...something to rest the camera on, to avoid the hand shaking. It needs to be still, then pix won't be so blury. 2ndly, the BEST pic I liked was the very first one - perfect pose, plz shoot others like that (without the shoes though). If she wears open toe sandals, then fine.

BUT SHE REALLY IS VERY, VERY HOTTTTt..Awesome Feet too!

Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riocali
Board Regular
Member # 20457

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riocali     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very nice more top shot thx for the pics
Posts: 30 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW!!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!! Thanks for posting!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bandit-one1
Board Regular
Member # 23519

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bandit-one1   Email Bandit-one1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Excelent feet. Can you post some where she is sitting in a chair crossing her ankles and seeing her arched soles. Also with some shoe dangling. Keep them coming. Excelent soles.
Posts: 11 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLuke
Major Player
Member # 18835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLuke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You have abolutely hot gf with awsome feet. I like the third pic. Thanks and keep posting [Wink]

--------------------
Sorry about my english [Mad] learning in progress...

Posts: 110 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow...flawless in every area.
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh yeah, got caught up in her beauty. Any background info on her? She latina? What's she think of the whole feet thing? Just helps me enjoy these pics awhole lot more [Big Grin]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice, especially the soles closeups. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links