Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Lita from WWE footsniffing vidclip!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lita from WWE footsniffing vidclip!
StinkInitiator
Major Player
Member # 17455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StinkInitiator   Email StinkInitiator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zprSwudOTow&mode=related&search=
Posts: 115 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HOT HOT HOT!!!! I'll help Edge with that just to get some of that sweet Lita Feet.... mmmm [Mmm] after that SMASH the SHIT outta both of em' coz Matt Hardy is the man..... SO UNDERATED.... Such a shame they're treating him like shit in the WWE but that's a different subject all together.... But in this case... LITA HAS HOT FEET... I wanna lick/suck on them after she just finishes a hot sweaty match....

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, I think they're starting to push Matt Hardy some on Smackdown, he's been getting more than a few nice wins, a solid upper midcarder. Now that Smackdown's been stripped of some of their best guys (Benoit, Booker, and Kennedy, among others), and got very little in return, maybe now Matt might get a shot at main event status. Its really only Edge, Batista, and Undertaker and Rey Mysterio when they come back.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hott clip......................
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
omg she has got some awesome feet, i would just LOVE to smell them after one of her matches and then suck her toes like there's no tomorrow [Drool]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links