Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Wu's Hit This One Right Out Of The Park

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wu's Hit This One Right Out Of The Park
Delete_This_Account_Please
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2414

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Delete_This_Account_Please     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Two of my favorite things about feet colide and create this month's feature; bigger feet and oil. Way to go Wu!!!

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/feature/monique/20070626/MQE07062633.jpg

[Wu]

[ July 11, 2007, 03:55 PM: Message edited by: Elzbennet ]

Posts: 1458 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very nice! I like the dripping of it; the way it runs in individual little rivulets down her soles. VERY nice!!!

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
super duper hott!........................
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rayster
Loyal Member
Member # 2115

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rayster   Email rayster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this is wu???
no wonder the world itself worships her
just by saying this i got a huge boner.
thank you for being born WU
i worship you

--------------------
FOOT STENCH GETS ME GOING

Posts: 62 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, that isn't me. [Laugh] That is actually Monique of www.sweetsexysoles.com

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] !!
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by rayster:
this is wu???
no wonder the world itself worships her
just by saying this i got a huge boner.
thank you for being born WU
i worship you

haha [Big Grin]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jazzman
Board Regular
Member # 4277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jazzman   Email jazzman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
can't believe this months feature isn't getting more attention. she's unbelievable! thanks monique for staying pure and not overdoing the makeup and tacky pedicures - you don't need ANY of that
Posts: 19 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Delete_This_Account_Please     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by jazzman:
can't believe this months feature isn't getting more attention. she's unbelievable! thanks monique for staying pure and not overdoing the makeup and tacky pedicures - you don't need ANY of that

I agree! Where's the buzz? I also agree with you about Monique's look. She's just perfect!
Posts: 1458 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I remember her from her days with Lexi. She still has those gorgeous size 10s!

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice's Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Alice's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ahh yeah! That's what I'm talking about! I need to go buy me some baby oil!

That girl is absolutely perfect!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Alice's Feet:
Ahh yeah! That's what I'm talking about! I need to go buy me some baby oil!

Me too!
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Delete_This_Account_Please     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How about a set with her and Molly from SOS. Two larger feet with oil... Mmmmm!
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Wu:
No, that isn't me. [Laugh] That is actually Monique of www.sweetsexysoles.com

roflmmfao lol

Monique is very underrated in this fetish industry. With her looks and her feet, I would put her up there with dang near anyone. I'm not sure where she started but I first saw her on Lexis site. Those videos they did together were incredible and those accents bring me to my knees every time i hear 'em.

she's a gem, no doubt.

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links