Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Pool pics of Kiro and Escada (soles, toes, shoes)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pool pics of Kiro and Escada (soles, toes, shoes)
soleru
All Pro Poster
Member # 6873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleru   Author's Homepage   Email soleru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,

here are some pics of Escada and Kiro that I took during our last years summer vacation:

-

-

-

-

-

Greetings

Soleru

--------------------
 -

Posts: 650 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tomlintm
Elite Trooper
Member # 21651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tomlintm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Drool] [Drool]
Posts: 370 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HOT!!!! I am completely in love with the brunette!(Escada?) [Drool] She is a perfect "10" in my book! The other girl is hot as well, but I love dark tanned brunettes, especially ones with feet and legs like hers! She has easily cracked my top 3 for footmodels, simply gorgeous!! Thanks for the new screensaver(pic #2). Please post more of this hottie, she has it ALL in my opinion! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Positively superb! Two beautiful gals!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by higharchlover:
HOT!!!! I am completely in love with the brunette!(Escada?) [Drool] She is a perfect "10" in my book!

Got to agree with you there...she's perfect!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mason
Elite Trooper
Member # 16266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mason     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
really sexy pics
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Absolutely stunning women...could you imagine walking out to the pool and seeing these two beautiful women sunning by the pool?! They are simply beautiful....fantastic bodies, amazing smiles, and gorgeous feet of course. Both are 10's in My book. A great set.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jtcb
Loyal Member
Member # 1862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jtcb   Email jtcb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice sole on the white girl.. [Mmm]
Posts: 75 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
At some point during the photo shoot, I imagine that you have to pause to reflect, "damn, life is pretty good".
Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links