Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Some feet to satisfy your meat. (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Some feet to satisfy your meat.
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MC Nolan:
Can't get enough of them!

Thanx MC Nolan [Kiss]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FOOTBOY72
Board Regular
Member # 20789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FOOTBOY72     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
theres something about your feet...i havent been able to stop jacking it since ive seen your pics. ive never had a footjob before either but i cant stop dreaming of what it would be like from you
Posts: 31 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvntoes   Email luvntoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am kinda blushing telling you this but you have no idea how many times your feet have put me to sleep at night......use your imagination......needless to say I sleep very well. I live in newport CA and I see a whole bunch of feet every day. Shell, I can see feet all day but I still come home to you every night......so we should get married....LOL
Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
camelwide
BANNED
Member # 18135

Icon 1 posted      Profile for camelwide         Edit/Delete Post 
where in texas do you live?
Posts: 28 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
way to go, texas girl

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The attention to detail that you put into making your pretty feet even more sexy is fantastic! [Drool]

Every one of your contributions so far have impressed me.

Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peter verr
Board Regular
Member # 14670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peter verr   Email peter verr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my, shell let me tell you what i wanna do to those feet. Massage them, lick em en fuck them. I can just imagine fucking your soles and pretty toes with my cock. Finally I would blow a nice big thick load all over those pretty toes....

Take care baby

Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by luvntoes:
I am kinda blushing telling you this but you have no idea how many times your feet have put me to sleep at night......use your imagination......needless to say I sleep very well. I live in newport CA and I see a whole bunch of feet every day. Shell, I can see feet all day but I still come home to you every night......so we should get married....LOL

Now that is what I love to hear being a foot model and all [Smile] The best compliment of all!!!! Love ya Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by camelwide:
where in texas do you live?

Brazoria county. Are you gonna come visit me? [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by FEETINMYFACE728:
theres something about your feet...i havent been able to stop jacking it since ive seen your pics. ive never had a footjob before either but i cant stop dreaming of what it would be like from you

Another awesome post. Love ya....Shelley. Keep em [Jerkoff] guys [Mmm]

--------------------
 -
 -

feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetdfeet   Author's Homepage   Email feetdfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by shellsprettyfeet:
cum on boys get you some.what would you like to do to these feet? [Jerkoff] [Drool]

You have no idea.

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexysizesixes/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sexysizesixesfeetdickfeet/
"How do you ever get any work done? With those gorgeous toes waiting at home, you must day dream all day"

Posts: 1237 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SWEET!!!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your photos truly redefines art and beauty. And Shelly... you're definitely one of the true legends in the world of high arched feet. Keep up the very best work!

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rogerio47
Board Regular
Member # 26320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rogerio47     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love your very soft soles..hmmm!
Posts: 23 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links