Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Hooker Feet Escapes Cops (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hooker Feet Escapes Cops
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
I found this foot model, Aisha, on some streets where prostitutes are common. Undercover police actually tailed me when I picked her up all the way back to my home.

A strange civilian van blocked us in my driveway when I made it home and two guys wearing necklace badges ordered us out of the vehicle to be cuffed. This was very scary for Aishu and I both.

As she was being cuffed, she started telling them that we were not planning to engage in sex and this was in fact gonna be some foot modeling for videotape. The cops immediately laughed it off like it was some cheezball excuse because they totally felt like they had caught us redhanded (and so did I for the initial seconds).

After Aisha spoke the truth, I quickly gathered my own thoughts from the shock of going to have my vehicle seized and I realized Aisha was exactly right. I started telling the cops about various pieces of evidence that would serve as my alibis (ie. model contracts and cameras already pre-setup in my room, website, etc.).

They took some time to call back to base and deliberate, then came back and uncuffed Aisha. They said it was our lucky day. I asked if it was still okay and legal to go inside and film her feet. They said yes and walked back to their undercover van shaking their heads in a sorta smiling way as if they could not believe what the world is coming too when they can't legally put a perveted foot fetishist where he belongs: behind bars, LOL!

That was the short version of our episode with these cops and 100% true [Big Grin]

Clip:
 -

Preview Pic:
 -

...credited from this Clips4Sale Clip.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candyshop
Major Player
Member # 8374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candyshop   Email candyshop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol post more [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 113 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
street feet huh..............
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The "kamikazi" foot perv strikes again! You've got big balls brother!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i couldn't do it.. but glad it worked out all well for you!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My natural instincts would've had me haulin' ass. I probably wouldn't've thought of that whole foot photography aspect of it until a few months later in court, though when when I won the case, I'd settle out of court; I'd relish in bitch-slapping the two arresting officers XD

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great story! having a foot fetish saved you from jail!!
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karas
Major Player
Member # 23934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dam bro. But yeah it's true soo...
Posts: 146 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonas19
Board Regular
Member # 22687

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leonas19     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What a crazy story! I'm glad it all worked out for you in the end!

--------------------
Someone please please just touch my feet now! mmmm it always feels soooo goood mmmmm:)

Posts: 37 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Recal
Board Regular
Member # 15808

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Recal   Email Recal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow thats the maddest story ever, pics and everything hahah thats cool..
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dinosaurjr
Loyal Member
Member # 20300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dinosaurjr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ha! been caught in an unfortunate sting op myself. Said some things I shouldn't have. Luckily the charges were dropped. That was quite a few years ago, and I haven't done it since.

Those feet are NICE. Kinda raw, nasty, but that's what gives me the stiffy. [Smile] I could unload something all over the bottoms of her feet.

--------------------
Winter time sucks.. pretty female soles are hibernating.

Posts: 79 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aandarturz
Major Player
Member # 22904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aandarturz   Email aandarturz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
her feet are fucking ugly. fuck this shit
Posts: 178 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aandarturz
Major Player
Member # 22904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aandarturz   Email aandarturz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I forgot, her face is shit to
Posts: 178 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by aandarturz:
her feet are fucking ugly. fuck this shit

nah, u really love it!!

[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] hackackekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeeeeehhhh! [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oscar1
Loyal Member
Member # 18042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oscar1   Email Oscar1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Way to go Dude...talk about "keepin' it real". Her feet are awesome, a little on the nasty side, but beautifully shaped. Thanks man!!
Posts: 96 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links