Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » 4 HOT College Girls' FEET! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 4 HOT College Girls' FEET!
foot_sniffer2281
Major Player
Member # 21756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer2281   Email foot_sniffer2281   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great set of pictures!! Thank you!
Posts: 227 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
these must be usff gals... damn they are hott!
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tomlintm
Elite Trooper
Member # 21651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tomlintm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG thoes are some of the hottiest girls i have ever seen and some the the sexiest feet i have ever see also SHOW MORE PLEASE [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]
Posts: 370 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
the very last pic in this set the two on the right are my favorites! The blonde and the tanned one with the sun glasses...OMFG...I wouldnt stop if I had a hold of those peds! Thanks for the great find wrinklesguy!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blahblahblah
Loyal Member
Member # 12534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blahblahblah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh my god the skinnier blond and the red head girl are so hot

--------------------
df

Posts: 99 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by blahblahblah:
oh my god the skinnier blond and the red head girl are so hot

Yep...my picks also!!! Absolutely SMOKIN' HOT!!! [Drool] The skinnier blonde is just jaw dropping! [Thud] [Bow Down] She could get me to do anything....sad to say but true!!
Thanks for the awesome pics...I look forward to seeing more of all of them!

Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I LOVE the blonde chunky girl. What is her name?

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soleboy1029
Loyal Member
Member # 19542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleboy1029   Email Soleboy1029   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alright greatest pics ever.

.......Ever!!

No doubt about that. Thanks alot WRinklesguy. Hope theres more to come.

[Drool] [Jerkoff] [Drool] [Jerkoff]

Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Imagine a quadruple footjob! Start working that into your site bro.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LFL2:No they are not UCSF girls..we have hotter girls here in Sacramento [Big Grin]

2ND 2 God:The chubby blonde is Bree,she seemed a little self conscience around her 3 other hot friends but I made the comment that she looks like Carrie Underwood and she was all smiles!

Bluetoelover:The skinnier blonde is Kristen,and the reddish/brunette hair is Courtney and you WILL be seeing more of her, hot damn did I get some good pics of her!

Ledaemon:That should be illegal LOL but i CAN imagine it!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18316 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 2 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
couple more..and for those of you waiting for the update, the first set of 3 of the fabulous four will go up on my site tomorrow morning. [Wink]
 -
 -
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18316 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleBliss
Board Regular
Member # 4574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleBliss   Email SoleBliss   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wrinklesguy - tell Bree that she has nothing to be self-conscious about...she is gorgeous from head to toe and is my favorite of the four. Wow!
Posts: 14 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
takeoffyoursocks
Major Player
Member # 15425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for takeoffyoursocks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the redhead is spectacular
Posts: 127 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wonderful feet... all of them... but Jenn does the best for me! [Drool] Thanks for sharing! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't even know what to say but daaaaammmmmnnnn!!!

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links