Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Girl i met at the store! Cute feet!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Girl i met at the store! Cute feet!
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sup fellas! Here is a girl i met while shopping at the store about a week or so ago.. Her feet smell so damn good!! The night i met her, i was under her feet no more than an hour or so later lol!!! She is cool as f!*k!!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

-

-

-

-

--------------------

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
those were some cool ass pictures, but did she let you rub out one on her soles [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bagzie
Major Player
Member # 15815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bagzie   Author's Homepage   Email Bagzie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It would be nice if all women would give up their feet for a few hours to make a footman happy [Cheers] [Woot]
Posts: 207 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn K! you must be a smooth fella to do that! Whats your secret?
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Exactly- you just met her and you have all these pics and you're doing all this worshipping?
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Whats up hollabac85, glad you liked em bro... No i didn't rub one out on her soles. I'm not into that. I much rather have my nose and tongue on her soles [Wink]

Hell yeah Bagzie i agree 100%

Sup Dave.. Well i do have a smooth way of talking to women to get them but this one didn't happen that way,, i could tell she really liked me from the sec she looked at me. So this time it wasa just too easy.. I kinda feel bad because she wants to date me now and im not interested. I thinks shes cute as a button but im just not interested. She knows feet are my week spot so she lets me do what ever i want to them..

Yes octoberbaseball,, i just met her about a week ago at bigs while i was shopping..I have been chillin at her place almost everyday since we met. I only took 3 different shoots of her. Didn't want to do it everyday. But as far as worshiping, yes everyday since we met i have worshipped her feet and including tonight lol

--------------------

antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Absolutely fabulous soles! [Drool] And she seems to enjoy a lot what she's doing! [Wink] Great find, kb,thanks for sharing! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links