Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » ive been told that she has the best feet ever...let me know.... rate her please (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: ive been told that she has the best feet ever...let me know.... rate her please
solesilove
Board Regular
Member # 21396

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesilove   Email solesilove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
if not the best...what areas do her feet need improvement

--------------------
solesilove

Posts: 35 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buckley14
Loyal Member
Member # 24363

Icon 1 posted      Profile for buckley14   Email buckley14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First time feet has lived up to the hype. Great looking toes and soles! Thanks for posting the pics!
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She has beautiful feet, thanks for the post. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GeorgyPorgy
Loyal Member
Member # 20439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GeorgyPorgy   Email GeorgyPorgy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
solesilove wrote

"if not the best...what areas do her feet need improvement"

I agree they are nice but the best ever, I don't think so.

Where could they improve. IMHO, her toes are shaped just fine, but her archs aren't particularly high, her big toes are a little calluses, and her soles definitley aren't the smoothest looking soles I've ever seen.

I give them an 7.5 out of 10.

I think a lot of folks on this board are desperate therefore almost any womans feet get perfect scores. I'm very open about my fetish and indulge quite regularly, so my standards are tad higher than the rest of the boys.

Not taking away anything from your wife, her feet are nice, but the best ever is a stretch.

Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelova05
Major Player
Member # 11076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelova05   Author's Homepage   Email Solelova05   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I cant view the pics, its coming up as an error

--------------------
Check Out My Yahoo! Group: Soleheaven

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soleheaven/

I LOVE SOLES !!!!!!

Posts: 241 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
while the pics aren't up now, I saw them while I was lurking earlier. I found them lovely, and all of the negative commentary is not only extremely unnecessary, but in my humble opinion, way off! I hope she posts more on the forum, and soon ^____^

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deadbeatrec
Major Player
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deadbeatrec   Email deadbeatrec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
where did these 10's go?
Posts: 207 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bagzie
Major Player
Member # 15815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bagzie   Author's Homepage   Email Bagzie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's saying 'Page not found' [Cry] I feel I am missing out after reading the comments....could you re-post them please? [Bow Down] [Bow Down]
Posts: 207 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
page not found

blah

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyramus
Elite Trooper
Member # 23382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pyramus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
same with me... [Cry]
please post the pics directly into the forum!

Posts: 414 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetrhot
Major Player
Member # 11430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetrhot   Email Feetrhot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Low arches do not equal the sexiest feet ever IMHO.
If you take two women who have pretty close to the same looking or same type of toes, and one woman has high arches and the other has low arches, the woman with high arches will always look sexier, more feminine, more perfect. That's what i think and i'm sure there are alot of peeps who think the same.

Later!

--------------------
Higharches are hot!

Posts: 215 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
likatoe
Board Regular
Member # 12161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for likatoe         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm getting a Page Not Found. [Cry]
Posts: 14 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i can't open 'em! [Cry] [Cry] [Cry] [Cry] [Cry] [Cry]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
montegalan
Major Player
Member # 14465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for montegalan   Email montegalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Page not found?
Posts: 219 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesilove
Board Regular
Member # 21396

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesilove   Email solesilove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
not sure what the problem is... I will report all and more....stay tuned... Thanks for all the comments

--------------------
solesilove

Posts: 35 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links