Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Debut post of my fav muse. I give'em a 8.5-9.0 out of 10 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Debut post of my fav muse. I give'em a 8.5-9.0 out of 10
GeorgyPorgy
Loyal Member
Member # 20439

Icon 6 posted      Profile for GeorgyPorgy   Email GeorgyPorgy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Allie is a 25 year old nympho nurse. I get to blast her feet semi regularly when her boyfriend is out of town he he he.

Anyways, these are from right after work so in between her toes smelled like cotton socks, they had a nice natural moisture that negated the need for lube when she stroked to a very happy ending after I snapped couple dozen photos.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

What do you boys and girls give these peds on a scale from one to ten.

Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
12! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet mode
Elite Trooper
Member # 15780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet mode   Author's Homepage   Email feet mode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I give'em a perfect ten. She has my favorite kind of feet: high arches with soft soles. Her feet are hot!. please take more pics of those beauties.

--------------------
"To be good is not enough when you dream to be great"

Posts: 485 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whats up? shes got nice feet, lets see more.
Her feet are a 9.5

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Easily a 9.5! Nice arches and toes!

But really Georgy....you shouldnt mess around with another man's girl.....I dont mean to preach but put yourself in his spot. If she is not happy, then she should dump him & go with you. Sorry, just HATE cheating! Thanks for the pics!

Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GeorgyPorgy
Loyal Member
Member # 20439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GeorgyPorgy   Email GeorgyPorgy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I feel you higharchlover. I would NEVER cheat on my own g/f, if I had one.

However, being that I'm single. When it comes to other guys g/f's, what can I say, I'm a bastard, I have no shame.

Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bagzie
Major Player
Member # 15815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bagzie   Author's Homepage   Email Bagzie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd like to see more [Drool] , but until then I'll give them 9.5. Major jack-off material [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 207 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice bro they're right up there. If I had a gun to my head I would say a 9 more like a 9 1/2. If you post some wrinkled soles shots in the pose it might just go higher. Great catch, hope to see more

FP

Posts: 425 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Absolutely beautiful! Love the tat and the toe ring! Just be careful out there!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful toes, nice high arches and soft soles, I give the a 9.5 [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They're what I'd call 10/10
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deadbeatrec
Major Player
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deadbeatrec   Email deadbeatrec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
absolutly perfect
Posts: 207 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tomlintm
Elite Trooper
Member # 21651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tomlintm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Drool] [Drool]
Posts: 370 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's a nurse, a nympho one, so she's getting the bonus: 10/10!
All the best from Romania! [Smile]
PS: Would like to see more of her soles if that's safe with you...

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilove912
Board Regular
Member # 23232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilove912   Email ilove912   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Posts: 5 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links