Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » ok the pics are back...for all of you that didn't get to admire her feet here you go (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ok the pics are back...for all of you that didn't get to admire her feet here you go
solesilove
Board Regular
Member # 21396

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesilove   Email solesilove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
please comment on her feet. and please rate them for me. i have heard from most that they are 9 or 10 /10...id love to hear the stories of what you do when you see her feet pics...requests are always welcome

-

-

-

--------------------
solesilove

Posts: 35 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FOOTBOY72
Board Regular
Member # 20789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FOOTBOY72     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very hot especially the 2nd one....can you post sole pics?
Posts: 31 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesilove
Board Regular
Member # 21396

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesilove   Email solesilove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
a few of her lucious soles... i thought these would be on page 3 by now [Smile] i really want you guys/girls to rate her feet and tell what you think and want to do [Wink]

-

-

-

-

--------------------
solesilove

Posts: 35 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ralff
Board Regular
Member # 20248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ralff   Author's Homepage   Email ralff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice!
Please post some at my yahoo group!!!!

Ralff

Posts: 35 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesilove
Board Regular
Member # 21396

tell me more about that

what is the link?

--------------------
solesilove

helpt22
Loyal Member
Member # 21957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpt22   Email helpt22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I rate them a 10, and this morning I printed her picture out and shot a load on her feet, and then I went a shot a load on my wife's feet.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesilove
Board Regular
Member # 21396

really holy shit that is hot

--------------------
solesilove

solesilove
Board Regular
Member # 21396

"this morning I printed her picture out and shot a load on her feet"

what pic did you cum on?... care to repost the pic?

--------------------
solesilove

helpt22
Loyal Member
Member # 21957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpt22   Email helpt22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
last photo, second set. Already disposed of the evidence but next time I do I will be more than happy to post a photo. I am also talking to my wife about taking pictures of her feet to post.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tomlintm
Elite Trooper
Member # 21651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tomlintm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Drool] [Drool]
Posts: 370 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesilove
Board Regular
Member # 21396

helpt22 - did you save the pics to your computer?

--------------------
solesilove

toepher
Major Player
Member # 2592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toepher   Email toepher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
any pics of thoes sexy feet in open toe shoes or french pedicure?
Posts: 174 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesilove
Board Regular
Member # 21396

"any pics of thoes sexy feet in open toe shoes or french pedicure? "

no but i will take the request and try to get some for you

--------------------
solesilove

Mack_Daddy
Major Player
Member # 7714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mack_Daddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pics are down, maybe try imagevenue or something
Posts: 152 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I see red "x"'s........hot
Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links