Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Allie's Crotch Teasing Toes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Allie's Crotch Teasing Toes
GeorgyPorgy
Loyal Member
Member # 20439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GeorgyPorgy   Email GeorgyPorgy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whats the verdict...hot or not?

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -

If I don't get booted for this post then I'm pushing the limit further next time.

Also, I have some great XXX rated pics. Any tips where I can post.

Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
good stuff man, especially that last pic [Mmm]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh god, both feet?? What an incredible woman she is. How did all this start, if you don't mind my asking? A neighborly meeting for afternoon tea that got interesting or is there more to it than that?

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
is she a size 8.5 american?
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Although I don't agree with the whole "cheating" game, I cant deny that this girl has some awesome feet! VERY nice arches!! [Jerkoff]
And she looks like she knows how to use them!
Like I said in a previous topic, I'm not big into toe sucking, worship, etc.... This is what I like to do with some feet!(or in this case, have feet do to me!! [Big Grin] )
Keep the great pics coming....just be careful!

Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GeorgyPorgy
Loyal Member
Member # 20439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GeorgyPorgy   Email GeorgyPorgy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We met in college freshmen year. We've been hooking up on and off ever since.

She has been accepting of my foot fetish.

Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
After seeing pic 6 with both wrinkled soles, I am shooting it like a sprinkler in my front yard. [Jerkoff] If you got em, post em

FP

Posts: 425 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Definitely hot!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bagzie
Major Player
Member # 15815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bagzie   Author's Homepage   Email Bagzie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Worthy of jerkin' it to [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 207 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thats an interesting relationship. I'm glad she accepts your fetish (apparently [Wink] ) and is so willing to indulge you in it. Afterall, it provides us with interesting photos [Big Grin]

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Definitely a fan. Bravo. As for the relationship.... don't stress it. There's a reason there are different levels of commitmeny in relationships. You stay bf and gf till one of you finds someone better or you both realize theres nothing better than whats in front of you. Beware of settling down with her though. You know her lack of integrity, and that fact that you actually care about the other guy shows you have more than her.
Oh...post more pics bro. The tease stuff is great.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hot feet!!!! And it looks like she knows how to use them. [Smile]
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links