Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Former Magazine Model (down on her Luck): Wanted Money

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Former Magazine Model (down on her Luck): Wanted Money
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
I met Sophia (43 y/o, 5' 7", size eight) walking around in a bad neighborhood after I was partying late night at a house music club with a friend (LA's Monday Night Social).

At first (judging from her business attire top) I thought she was some classy demure looking woman who was walking to work really early (@ ~5am). When I parked my car and approached her on the street, I asked her if she'd like to model her feet.

She gave an eerie squint at first and asked if it paid to which I replied "yes" depending on her feet. She then specifically told me that she was not a prostitute and I said "I know".

Anyway, long story, really really short, we did a lot of kinky stuff and she was rather freaked out and antagonistic at times, but I was always able to ultimately bend to her needs so we could make forward progress.

And a lot of mutual forward progress was made as you can see by a few sample image grabs. If she's worth it, I can maybe upload some video later.

She told me how she was a fitness model for a variety of big magazines such as "Shape" and "Men's Fitness" in the late 80's thru 90's. She kept telling me how she was too classy to do the different scenes that I kept brainstorming as well. Anyway, after realizing that I was not one of those fancy Magazine photographers who pay $1000 per shoot, she knew this opportunity was much better than nothing since she had been really down on her luck lately.

She kissed me on the lips and thanked me for everything after all was said and done and actually wants to see me a lot more often (and even go do salsa dancing with my friend and I next Monday). I told her we'll have to see.

She's a very nice lady when she's not being antagonistic about money, time or both [Wink] The numerous layers of drama were just unbelievable over the 9.5 hr period she and I worked together to make this happen for you guys.

Thanks to Sophia's drama completely clearing all the time buffer in my schedule, I even had to cancel a low-budget shoot that I had planned with this knockout latina from NYC (Salma) who I met on the streets a couple of hours before Sophia. It was a crazy night folks after I got done partying [Big Grin]

The other girl, Salma is almost as hot as Sophia except much younger.

Not all of our various scenes are shown. For instance, did some cock trampling and 2 different FJs to explosion, not all of which is reflected here. Sophia's feet smelled so absolutely amazing BTW -- the type of scent that gives any red blooded foot fetishist and instant stiffy... that sorta light sweet vinegary scent, YUM!

-  -  -

-  -  -

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
some more pics:
 -  -  -

-  -  -

-  -

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
and the last few:
 -  -  -

-  -  -

-  -

or download all these pics zipped here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A6XL31LY

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks for the zipped option tyler!
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oscar1
Loyal Member
Member # 18042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oscar1   Email Oscar1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You got me with the smell...Man are you lucky! Thanks for the pics.
Posts: 96 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solejob333
Loyal Member
Member # 21240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solejob333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
she has awesome feet, i just love latina feet...where would those footjob pics be btw??
Posts: 65 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by solejob333:
where would those footjob pics be btw??

a pic in the zipped set [Big Grin] (bottom of 3rd post)
candyshop
Major Player
Member # 8374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candyshop   Email candyshop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn, good job Tyler. Like always.!!!
Posts: 113 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"I am not a prostitute!" - Sophia

"I know..." -Tyler

"OK, then this'll be a two footjob maximum, with one cock trample, and a bit of foot worship. I accept Mastercard, Visa, money order, or cash..." - Sophia

Your stories are what makes your picture packages complete for me dude! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

^ LOL, thx LD, and your perspectives are what make it all worth it for me [Big Grin]

she was increasingly more freaked the kinkier it got and constantly denying me for more money as a result! [Wink]

[ July 19, 2007, 06:44 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links