Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Alice in Flip Flops (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Alice in Flip Flops
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Luv your feet [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice's Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Alice's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you! I have plenty more to come! [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superbowlkicker
Major Player
Member # 24961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superbowlkicker   Email superbowlkicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You have wonderful feet and know how to show them off! Love the soles and the lightly colored nails. Simply beautiful! *Drooling*
Posts: 127 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TicklingFiend:
Yay! a new Alice photo set! And I'm first to reply! XD
Anyway, love the first pic; perhaps you could do some dangling for us?

I T0E-tally agree! [Thumbs Up]

Dangling pics are so, damn sexy! [Mmm]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome photos, Alice. Not only do you have the prettiest feet, but you're also cute. I'd love to see more of your photos and hopefully visit my group site.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/higharchedgirlnextdoor

Feel free to post your preview photos and post a link to your site whenever you see fit. Keep it up...!

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links