Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Milfs at the park

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Milfs at the park
devils
Board Regular
Member # 17280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for devils   Email devils   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just took my 2 yo too park today to play at the park. It is a beautiful suuny sunady and all the hot milfs were out too with their little ones. When my son went on the slide it gave me a few mins to check out the bevy of hot mamas and all their sweet feet. All kids too..asian lady with natural nails very petite and thinn... slightly chubby russian lady very pretty face with cutest round stubby toes deep red and a tall blonde lady about 24 yo about 5'10 wiht long long toes but deep light purple polish and the smoothese softest heels ive seen in long time..the colcor of her heels were same color as top of her foot and not the usual reddish color. Was great day to play with the kid and check out the hot feet too!
Posts: 14 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so...welcome to the pictures section.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reanimation
Major Player
Member # 2136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reanimation   Email reanimation   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Dave888:
so...welcome to the pictures section.

hahaha
Posts: 165 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Kraken
Elite Trooper
Member # 20682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Kraken     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
cool

--------------------
-----+>The Kraken<+-----

Posts: 399 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm there with reanimation- I clicked this to see some nice milfs laying out on a park lawn.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great pics man!
Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bagzie
Major Player
Member # 15815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bagzie   Author's Homepage   Email Bagzie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good story, but you need to get yourself a small digital camera......and if you have one already carry it with you at all times [Thumbs Up] [Cool]
Posts: 207 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes you can't get us all hyped up and then leave us hanging dude. [Confused]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links