Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Just a quick Pic i took

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just a quick Pic i took
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here is a quick pic i took of a friends feet today. I know its been awhile since i have posted but just to let all of you know that have seen my wife's feet she is doing well with her treatments and i hope to have new pics soon....

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/Cain92872/0722071714.jpg

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
your friends feet are very nice, i love long toes but, and i hope she doesn't read this, her feet are not even close,in term of beauty and sexiness to the pair of beauty your wife has. i hope she gets well soon, that's the most important thing, we'll get to her feet later. thanks.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ALGD7
Major Player
Member # 14196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ALGD7   Email ALGD7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
NICE FRENCHHHHHHH PED I LOVE IT!!!!!

--------------------
La8ers.....

Posts: 202 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanx Babeflover appreciate the compliment

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longtoenaillvr
Major Player
Member # 19419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longtoenaillvr   Email longtoenaillvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
your quick pic------my quick ejaculation
Posts: 114 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

I do the best to try to serve the needs of all my fellow foot friends....

--------------------

scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did she know you snapped that pic?

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

No she had no idea scrunch

--------------------

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not bad! Loved the sandals and the anklet too!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lordsketor
Board Regular
Member # 3423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lordsketor   Email lordsketor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great pics cain nice to hear that shes doing well
Posts: 49 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links