Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Sexy Sunny Leone Sucks Her First Woman's Toes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sexy Sunny Leone Sucks Her First Woman's Toes
thebeast
Board Regular
Member # 22511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thebeast   Email thebeast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice pics and a nice video
im a fan of sunny
but i remember her sucking aria giovanni's toes before

Posts: 24 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW!!!! You guys are so awesome to give me great feedback- Thank you!

Since my friend from Romania asked, you can see one pic of Sunny getting her soles worshipped at her Model Page at http://www.footworshipstudios.com/sunny.html

Sunny loved sucking on toes- she's really into girls!!

Thebeast, you're remembering her Hustler magazine still photos w/ Aria- I looked at it for "research" before my shoot w/ her. Another person informed me that Charmane Star sucked Sunny's toes on DVD once, but Sunny didn't suck toes. Sunny told me her Foot Worship Studios scene w/ Sophia is the first time she's ever sucked a woman's toes on video, and did she ever!

Thank you so much!!! [Smile]

[ July 27, 2007, 04:16 AM: Message edited by: footworshipstudios.com ]

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my god !! Sunny Leone is one of the hottest chicks out there. Good job lassoing her into this arena.

The 1st picture with that ravenous look on her face and those French-pedicured toes that are seconds away from being sucked on.....holy cow, that one's going in my personal collection !!

Excellent job !!

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok....just got done watching the video clip....christ, she sucks on that big toe so slowly and erotically....

I got another mess to clean up....I'll check back tomorrow

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by WillJerk4Feet:
Look at Chris Scanlon's sexy toes, they are pretty good. Found a video...close up around 3 minutes in... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYJPnCnWamg&mode=related&search=

Damnit, just found out that I posted this reply in the wrong section the other day! [Eek!] Sorry. Must of had too many windows open. lol

Back to the original topic here...Sunny and Sophia are some hot babes alright. Good stuff FWS.

Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW!!! That fourth pic really does it for me!! I only wish it was something of MINE she was sucking on!! [Blow Job]
Thanks for the hot pics....also.....tell Sunny that I am single!! [Wink]

Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links