Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » I have found my dream foot girl - Lauryn

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I have found my dream foot girl - Lauryn
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/lauryn.html

I cannot imagine feet more perfect than hers. And what a hottie to boot. THE package.

Her feet are sooooo feminine. Look at the way her big toe is perfectly shaped. I knew a girl in high school who had feet like that and I had a crush on her for 5 years.

[ July 25, 2007, 09:37 AM: Message edited by: Rae124 ]

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
she is preaty dreamy.................
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, her feet are too bony and long for me. I love small, meaty feet. Not attractive to me.
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fcgvp
Board Regular
Member # 14450

Icon 11 posted      Profile for fcgvp         Edit/Delete Post 
You must not look at many feet.
Posts: 30 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I LOVE Lauryn! YUMMMM....

Patrick, her feet always look as though they can get a little smelly... is that the case [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rae,

I'll be sure to tell Lauryn that someone made a special post just about her and said what you said. [Smile] Glad you liked.

Footboy,

She'll probably slap me, but yes they can. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Long big toes and bunions? [Confused]

FP

Posts: 425 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Rae,

I'll be sure to tell Lauryn that someone made a special post just about her and said what you said. [Smile] Glad you liked.

Footboy,

She'll probably slap me, but yes they can. [Smile]

Patrick

Glad to hear it! Also, since she'll be in the slapping mood when you tell her, also tell her (what I think I have posted here a while back) that I once launched one of the BIGGEST LOADS OF MY LIFE to this pic:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/lauryn/20070321/LRN07032108.jpg

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links