Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Picture of my girls soles! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Picture of my girls soles!
Rebel67
Major Player
Member # 9288

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Rebel67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey guys, i recently wrote about my 1st footjob, here's the link, http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=006965

u guys wanted to see her feet.. well i managed sneak in a shot while she wasn't looking of her soles so check em out! tell me what you guys think..

-

sorry bout it being blurry.. i had to make it quick and my cell phone camera sucks!

Posts: 126 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why not take pics of them with her showing you them?
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would luv to read how your first fj went...
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Kraken
Elite Trooper
Member # 20682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Kraken     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
good stuff

--------------------
-----+>The Kraken<+-----

Posts: 399 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by lfl2:
I would luv to read how your first fj went...

scroll up a tiny bit...lol.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice. :tup:

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rebel67
Major Player
Member # 9288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebel67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She isn't that confortable yet with my whole fetish. this is new to her so she still doesn't feel confortable of me taking pics of her feet, so i do it candid instead! its a good rush too.
Posts: 126 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Delete_This_Account_Please
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Delete_This_Account_Please     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They seem pretty nice from what I can see here. Tell us more about her feet Captain. What size are they...? Thanks for sharing with us.
Posts: 1458 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mcflyboy
Board Regular
Member # 11470

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mcflyboy   Email mcflyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
let me get this straight: she's not comfortable with your fetish and wouldn't want you to take pictures of her feet and post them online.

So you decide to be a gentleman and do the kind and considerate thing of respecting her wishes and being respectful to your girlfriend and not treat her like just an object or a pair of feet.

Oh no wait, you didn't do that at all. You had to sneak pictures without her knowledge or consent, for no really good reason. Wow, you should be so proud of yourself, takes a big man to do that.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thats not what hes doing, hes really happy about the pair of feet he has access to and he just wants to show off what hes happy about and share some of that happiness.
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
anyway yeah she looks to have great feet murphy, if you look past the blur they look good. nice one.
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tplf
Board Regular
Member # 14334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tplf   Email tplf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mcflyboy, what is your problem? If you don't like it, why are you on this web-site? There's a lot of candid pics here, and we love it, that's why we come here!!! Captain, great job, keep'em coming please, we love it !!!! My experience was just like yours, exactly the same story pretty much, I just recently started cumming on her feet and I've posted a lot of candid pics of her feet, and I loved it, it turned me on!! snap a pic of her toes for us, will ya..? Thanks!!!
Posts: 22 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forsure33
Major Player
Member # 24404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forsure33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mcflyboy, you have gone over the top a bit. As tplf said there is plenty of candid pics onlin. its only one pic ands its not graphic I think you should take a chill pill. This forum is not about fall outs but everyone is open to comment.
Posts: 154 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oscar1
Loyal Member
Member # 18042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oscar1   Email Oscar1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What the heck is going on here, first we have hostile and rude, now we're getting a lesson in morality. People...PLEASE...stick to the program!!!
Posts: 96 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forsure33
Major Player
Member # 24404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forsure33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
just trying to keep the peace oscar1.
Posts: 154 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links