Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Soles of Silk - Abby's Senior Prom Shoes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Abby's Senior Prom Shoes
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It is a new month and what better way to kick it off than with Abby kicking off her black high heeled sandals? These shoes were the same shoes Abby wore to her senior prom when I was her date about 10 years ago. Yes, they still fit and they look that good. I am also of the understanding that these shoes have been worn to a few events by some of the other sole mates such as Kimmie. [Smile]

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice, now I wanna sniff...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Please tell me you experienced them back at the prom and then again at this photoshoot! Did the smell/taste stay the same or get better with age?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Kraken
Elite Trooper
Member # 20682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Kraken     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
awesome wrinkled soles !!!

--------------------
-----+>The Kraken<+-----

Posts: 399 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
smoken........................................
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can never get enough of those wrinkles, awesome post!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice! I always look forward to seeing pictures of Abby, the theme is pretty cool too
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
The shoes are cool and all, but I REALLY like the second shot. Her feet look moist from being freshly released from her prom shoes.

Me likey...

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I never get tired of Seeing shots of Abby- thanks again

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
aww you guys are making me blush!!! [Blush] i love those shoes...but I personally have never worn them again to any event since the prom. like patrick mentioned, kimmie wore them for her cat halloween costume a few years back. Since then they've been in the box. i got the bright idea of using them for something again. i felt bad that they were sitting there collecting dust. thanks again for the compliments! [Kiss]

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links