Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Usually how long before you can confess to her?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Usually how long before you can confess to her?
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
Just curious from some of the successful guys out there who've had good luck in getting feet ...as a general rule of thumb, how long would you suggest as a waiting period before you finally tell a new girlfriend that you wanna lick and smell her feet?

I've learned that asking too early can sometimes cause problems [Cry]

-

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
oops, sorry, this is a question that belongs in discussion.

can someone please move or remove this thread? thx

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toested
Board Regular
Member # 15503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toested   Email Toested   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dude, usually, when a girl finds out I have a foot fetish, that's when they get interested! I never push the subject, but when it does come up, I tell them what I like about it. So, I guess I never had to wait to tell anyone, because they already knew.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solegeezer
Loyal Member
Member # 2758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solegeezer   Email solegeezer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
it all depends. some girls know and realize but others dont. and if you tell them too early its ciao baby most of the time, even though that aint happened to me but 1 girl i confessed to whilst flirting via text message a few years ago didnt like it that i told her and the worst thing is , she worked with me back then, she has since left but some of her friends still work here and i wonder....do they know?.....
Posts: 56 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bagzie
Major Player
Member # 15815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bagzie   Author's Homepage   Email Bagzie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As soon as I get talking to her - within minutes - it's the very fabric of my exsistence. It's who I am - a foot guy. I don't care how hot they are, if they say it's weird or something along those lines, they can piss off, because life is too short to waste time with chicks who can't handle something like a foot fetish. You have to seperate the wheat from the chaff. [Cool] [Cheers]
Posts: 207 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

oh damn...that is the look that every foot guy dreads when he reveals to a girl that he likes her feet... [Confused]

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by tootsylover:
that is the look that every foot guy dreads

true, but for some odd reason, it actually made me hard too [Laugh] [Mmm]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links