Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » On Campus Surprise Ticklish Sole Worship (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: On Campus Surprise Ticklish Sole Worship
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mary is a 21 year old college girl who was spotted from 100 yards away while walking to her car after class. After successfully photographing and video taping her feet, I didn't plan on anything more happening, but she was totally into it, and had that down for anything look in her eye, so I couldn't resist suggesting that we go over to the second floor of the sociology hall building where I pulled off her size 8 sneakers & sweaty socks and licked her smooth moist pungent fleshy bare Puerto Rican soles without anyone catching us while she giggled and said it tickled and turned her on. 2 clips to share. The first in crystal clear ultra high definition 1280x720 HDwmv for computers with serious firepower, and the second in regular low resolution.
http://californiabeachfeet.com/images/VidClipDemos/SurpriseSoleWorshipHD.wmv
http://californiabeachfeet.com/images/VidClipDemos/SurpriseSoleWorship.wmv

-
 -  -  -  -  -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StinkInitiator
Major Player
Member # 17455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StinkInitiator   Email StinkInitiator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Jerkoff] SPEECHLESS!!! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 115 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StinkInitiator
Major Player
Member # 17455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StinkInitiator   Email StinkInitiator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
More Please?!?!?!
Posts: 115 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
could we be looking forward to a new recurring model? I certainly hope so ^___^
Also, I love the fact that she's ticklish X3

[ August 04, 2007, 04:18 AM: Message edited by: TicklingFiend ]

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great catch, goodguy! [Thumbs Up] I just love her perfect soles! [Drool]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the 7th pic is just too much for my feet-loving-heart, just too much. she is sooooo gorgeous and she has, not one, but two of the sexiest feet ever. thanks a lot sir.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvwomensfeet
Major Player
Member # 12887

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvwomensfeet   Author's Homepage   Email luvwomensfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like the fact that she was into it. Will we be seeing more of her?

Natalia [Wink]

--------------------

-

Posts: 100 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sexy smile + sexy soles!
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hell Yeah!!! Very Nice find!!!!!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She was totally overwhelmed and caught up in the moment, gave me her e-mail and phone number, said she'd love to do more, then totally blew me off later after she told all her friends and had time to think about it.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tomlintm
Elite Trooper
Member # 21651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tomlintm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Drool] [Drool]
Posts: 370 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bagzie
Major Player
Member # 15815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bagzie   Author's Homepage   Email Bagzie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
THAT'S JUST AWESOME!!! U ARE THE MAN!!!!! [Woot] [Cheers]
Posts: 207 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, and you got them in your face fresh out of tennis shoes. Lucky man!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Incredible. She's hot, and has awesome looking soles. Thanks!

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links