Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Ann Marie loves showing us her wonderful toes!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ann Marie loves showing us her wonderful toes!
luvwomensfeet
Major Player
Member # 12887

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvwomensfeet   Author's Homepage   Email luvwomensfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Too bad she has returned to the business with photos at fmconcepts. I'm not a fan of FMC's works. They're repetitive, boring and, worst of all, the quality of photos is amateur at best. All for the low price of $20 USD a month. I can do a way better job photographing Ann Marie and her wonderful feet. Just takes some vision, direction mixed with opportunity.

If anyone knows how to contact her for photography work, please drop me a PM.

BTW, does anyone have the video of her peeling a banana with her feet from her days at KSEX radio?

(I have to find some sexually non-explicit photos of her. Post soon.)

[ August 05, 2007, 07:57 AM: Message edited by: luvwomensfeet ]

--------------------

-

Posts: 100 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well WTF i was looking for a pic??

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
i heard she did a FJ vid too, someone please post if found, thanks [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

i think eliot shear is jealous of the guy she gave a FJ to as well

and the lucky joe was some really hairy loser if I recall correctly, LOL

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links