Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Amazing Soles of Former Fitness Magazine Model (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Amazing Soles of Former Fitness Magazine Model
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
Sophia is former fitness magazine model from the 80's and 90's who I found on the streets of Los Angeles. She's a very classy woman who is selective about the type of jobs she will take because she has a lot of self respect. The unfortunate collision in life is that there's a lot of men who take one look at her and quickly want to do inappropriate things with her body. Sophia denies each and every one of those types of men.

When I initially asked Sophia about modeling her feet on the streets she gave an eerie creeped out look and asked if it paid money. I said yes and she then specifically said to me that she was not a prostitute and I replied "I know". Anyway, long story short, she provided a lot of resistance and drama but in the end I was able to sooth her concerns and come to agreeable notions about the respectable things that she would let you men see.

Only a selective few men who are genuinely kind and classy will ever be able to have Sophia's body parts the way that they deeply fantasize about, but they better have money for her time if those men are to even be considered at all. That's Sophia's outlook on life [Big Grin]

She will definitely make you hard enough to wack it more than once  -  - In fact, two of the 4 times I cummed on her soles, I had to keep smearing her soles on my hard-on which would not go limp at all (even after 5-10 minutes of post rubbing), so all I did was just keep rubbing her soles hard up on me until her skin just absorbed my moisturizing cream. I think she enjoyed the free softener, just not sure if the next foot guy would cuz I didn't wipe anything off with a jizzrag seeing that all of it was absorbed in her soles (anyone care to lick'em)? LOL

Clip (5.5 MB):
 -

Preview Pic:
 -

...credited from this Clips4Sale Clip.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tyler you have the unique abiltity to pick up hotties on the street and photgraphing there feet. Thats wasnt supposed to ryme lmaoo, Anyways love the post`s dude. And sophia is a hunny. And they deserve the upmost respect....
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candyshop
Major Player
Member # 8374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candyshop   Email candyshop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hot feet. I bet they are very strong. You're a very lucky man!1!!!

It's great to see a man with the same taste in feet as me [Big Grin]

I always hate the extremely soft 9-year-old feet of those girls around 20 years. There is finally someone who dares to show real women feet. [Big Grin]

Posts: 113 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I personally don't like gold diggers, they turn me off. I'm a guy all about love, not money. So, meh.
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by candyshop:
There is finally someone who dares to show real women feet. [Big Grin]

indeed brutha!! we are on the same wavelength [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yo tyler,i dont know why but she reminds me of a dominican girl i know in brooklyn. but anyway i love this girls soles could you post more pictures of her soles wrinkled, that would be great [Smile]

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Which fitness magazine was she in?

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by scrunchlover:
Which fitness magazine was she in?

"Shape" and "Men's Fitness" were two of them that she named off which I remember but there were others too that she told me which I don't recall and even some other lower name mags that she couldn't recall herself. It was a good many from what she said, cuz that was her career back then was fitness modeling.

[ August 07, 2007, 10:11 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

Oscar1
Loyal Member
Member # 18042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oscar1   Email Oscar1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome post Dude!!! Made my day.
Posts: 96 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Have any of your models ever been on infomercials?

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

not to my knowledge, but I am working to get an infomercial hottie known as ann marie crouch. she's nearby, tall, hot and elegant. Perfect for a pervo like me, LOL
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.

She will definitely make you hard enough to wack it more than once....

I can certainly testify to that!!!! [Thumbs Up]

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing that clip, Tyler! [Bow Down]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice soles!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice clip ^___^
Can't believe I missed it. I see you coaxed her into the wonder woman costume [Big Grin]
Nice.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr.LoneLy
Elite Trooper
Member # 8804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr.LoneLy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
awesome thanks!!!

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 287 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links