Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Wife's French Pedicure Part 3

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wife's French Pedicure Part 3
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A few more shot of the wifes new french pedicure. Hope you enjoy!

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ALGD7
Major Player
Member # 14196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ALGD7   Email ALGD7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lucky bastard................jajajaja jocking brother, man you're one lucky giys, ur wife have such lovely pair of feet yummmy, do they smell cheesy?

--------------------
La8ers.....

Posts: 202 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Originally posted by ALGD7:
[QB] lucky bastard................jajajaja jocking brother, man you're one lucky giys, ur wife have such lovely pair of feet yummmy, do they smell cheesy? [/QB$]

Yes, they really smell good after being in her work shoes all day! Glad you liked the pics!

--------------------

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice. Your wife has fine looking feet. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Originally posted by MitchC:
Very nice. Your wife has fine looking feet. Thanks.

Mitch

Thank you Mitch, glad you liked them!

--------------------

footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Excellent feet! Love the mole on the second toe. Thanks for sharing.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

quote:
Originally posted by footntoesmassager:
Excellent feet! Love the mole on the second toe. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, Glad you liked the pics. Actually thats a freckel on her toe.

--------------------

Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Thumbs Up]

Great looking toes.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
[Thumbs Up]

Great looking toes.

-Hal-

Thanks Hal, thats a real compliment coming from someone like you! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice photos love the last one with the nice legs in it as well as the sexy feet.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Nice photos love the last one with the nice legs in it as well as the sexy feet.

Thanks Cain, she will appreciate your comment about her legs, she hates them, I think the are perfectly fine.

--------------------

deadbeatrec
Major Player
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deadbeatrec   Email deadbeatrec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
omg i love them and would love to smell them as she jerks me off
Posts: 207 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

quote:
Originally posted by deadbeatrec:
omg i love them and would love to smell them as she jerks me off

Thats one of my favorite things that she does for me! Glad you liked the pics [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links