Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Leg & Sole Shots of the Wife - ! Updated !Two New Pics Added) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Leg & Sole Shots of the Wife - ! Updated !Two New Pics Added)
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here are some leg & soles shot I recently took of the wife. Hope you enjoy!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

[ August 07, 2007, 07:10 PM: Message edited by: feetlover2 ]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very smooth looking soles! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Dave888:
very smooth looking soles! [Thumbs Up]

Thanks Dave!

--------------------

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mmmmmm.... gorgeous soles!!! Thanks for sharing, both of you! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The first thing I noticed were those soft soles! Thanks [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
@ feetlover2, bro that third pic will not be respected by me, if you know what i mean. i just might shoot all over it. thanks bro. the printout of that third pic is going to get very messy.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey feetlover2, I hope you don't mind me saying besides playing with her feet I think spanking that nice round ass would have to definitely come into play! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your wife has very well shaped soles and beautiful toes and arch wrinkles...if that makes any sense.

Thank you for the pictures.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Superb photos!!!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
@ feetlover2, bro that third pic will not be respected by me, if you know what i mean. i just might shoot all over it. thanks bro. the printout of that third pic is going to get very messy.

Thats alright, thats what they are posted for, your enjoyment. I think I have done that to a few of the pics you posted of your wife.
[Jerkoff]

--------------------

feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
Superb photos!!!

Thanks Craigy, glad you like them!
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------

feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

quote:
Originally posted by Creamysoles:
Your wife has very well shaped soles and beautiful toes and arch wrinkles...if that makes any sense.

Thank you for the pictures.

Makes perfect sense to me, glad you liked them. You should check out the other post of her posted here. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Hey feetlover2, I hope you don't mind me saying besides playing with her feet I think spanking that nice round ass would have to definitely come into play! [Big Grin]

Thanks LeDaemon, her ass does have that "spank me" look to it! [Wink]

--------------------

FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lucky guy, I'd be smackin that ass too. [Smile]

FF

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

quote:
Originally posted by FootFugger:
Lucky guy, I'd be smackin that ass too. [Smile]

FF

Okay... Here's a few more ass shots! Enjoy!

-

-

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links