Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Greek Soles!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Greek Soles!
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shantaram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's my first post to this forum of a Greek girl I just started dating.

We just our first weekend together after 3 weeks and after diulging my foot fetish...I was able to take these shots!

She has never been with a foot guy so I am the lucky one to break her in.

Please give me some feedback if you'd like to see more..She seems very willing!

Thanks!

Flickr

Flickr

flickr

Flickr

Posts: 168 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
renegade
Board Regular
Member # 3483

Icon 1 posted      Profile for renegade     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i can't see the pictures [Cry] [Cry] [Cry]
because the rights to see them are to strict.
can you change them please...

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shantaram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The pictures are now public...sorry for the amateur move!!!!

enjoy.

Posts: 168 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn 0_0

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW amazing pics!!! love her soles mmmmm
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmaniacg
Board Regular
Member # 23675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmaniacg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice sole cuz......just what i needed after a hard days work
Posts: 37 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Thanks for the feedback so far!! Glad you like...I'll have more soon! She's also extremely ticklish on her soles depending on her mood??!
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I get you. I've seen it, and I still can't comprehend how that works. I hope you do put up some tickling sets someday, but despite the curtness of my previous post, I assure you it was due to speechlessness. She has amazingly wrinkly soles [Mmm]

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice!!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet mode
Elite Trooper
Member # 15780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet mode   Author's Homepage   Email feet mode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She has cute feet. You should show us more pics of her feet.

--------------------
"To be good is not enough when you dream to be great"

Posts: 485 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Thanks...I'm on it...have a few more from the weekend and hopefully I can get some even sexier ones for all of you soon. I also some of an ex I may dig up. I've been a taker for so long on these boards...Im glad to be a contributor these days!

BTW Feetmode whatewver happened to Carol of gazelle paws? She has ome soles to die for!!!!

Adios foot friends

scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How did you meet her?

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

online if you can beleive that...
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
last pic is so sexy! [Smile]

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
not bad nice toes! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links