Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Strapless Flip Flops, How funky are these !

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Strapless Flip Flops, How funky are these !
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just came across these and had to to share them [Laugh]  -

here a link to read the whole page if you wish Click Here !

Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamesLUVSU
Board Regular
Member # 10033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamesLUVSU   Email JamesLUVSU   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
those are awesome.

man i miss school no more feet for me...

Posts: 40 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now thats an ingenious idea [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How do they work?

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My Link doesnt work, They was a whole page about them [Blush] And even a vid [Blush] Theres a peelable strip peel off, Then just place them on your feet [Tongue]
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

ok, Got the link [Tongue] Copy and paste [Big Grin]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkulAJS9D88&mode=related&search=

Footlovers
Loyal Member
Member # 11023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footlovers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah I saw this a while back, they stick to the feet using a sticky kinda rubber aparently, but they only last one season as they get dirty an lose their stick.
Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can create a sticky material that will stick to the bottom of her soles...
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

quote:
Originally posted by lfl2:
I can create a sticky material that will stick to the bottom of her soles...

Im saying nothing [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I want a pair!!!!
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL I snagged this from their FAQ type page:

"Okay these topless sandals are sticky, what happens to my foot after removal?

Nothing. The stick is not “gooey” and leaves absolutely no residue. There’s no aftertaste, so to speak."

No aftertaste? Does this mean they have licked on each others feet after wearing them to find out???

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thats cool!
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:

No aftertaste? Does this mean they have licked on each others feet after wearing them to find out???

If it was that feet in the image...Id sure give it a go [Blush] [Tongue]
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Strange but great idea just wish there was a female in the video

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links