Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Anime feet (zip files) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anime feet (zip files)
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
if you download and unzip all of these, it should total out to about 86 images. The collection took a few days, so i hope you all find at least one thing you like. For the hell of it, you can repost your favorites to the thread (because I don't know how XD)for the sake of conversation. At any rate, I hope you like ^_______^
http://www.mediafire.com/?4xz9plxhiye
http://www.mediafire.com/?992vz3pvmvo
http://www.mediafire.com/?9jwlnljwunj
http://www.mediafire.com/?0ox1hgscoyx

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks for sharing TicklingFiend!.................
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks TicklingFiend! Here are 2 of my favorites (the others I really can't post):

-  -

And here are 2 more I dug up:
 -  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
I eat robots
Loyal Member
Member # 18605

Icon 1 posted      Profile for I eat robots     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
THANK YOU!!! This is unbelievable timing- as of a week ago I developed an interest in manga, and having been trying to find a site or some source of anime feet. Thank you so much!
Posts: 75 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you're all more than welcome ^___^
and Skorpius, while you can't post the pics themselves, you can upload them to an image hosting site (if it will allow such things; such as imagevenue, etc.) and leave a link. Just in case you were wondering. ^^
Anywho, thank you all for teh kind words. I hope more can enjoy these as much as I have. XD

Edit: Forgot to add one btw. If you're a fan of Etna from Discgaea, pm me, and I can see about emailing it to one of you and if u like, you can post it here. (I guarantee its not one by scamwich, and you probably haven't seen it before [Wink] )

[ August 09, 2007, 02:24 AM: Message edited by: TicklingFiend ]

--------------------

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
I eat robots
Loyal Member
Member # 18605

Icon 1 posted      Profile for I eat robots     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not familiar with Discgaea. OH! I just noticed you're avatar is Kon. I just started the Bleach series a week ago- I'm in love with it. I just finished volume 7 a couple days ago.
Posts: 75 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

lol. It is an excellent anime as well.
this is the etna to which I was referring:
http://wusfeetlinks.com/artwork/scamwich/20050129/SW05012901.jpg
(^not the best image)
http://www.gamedepiction.com/media/dis-etna1.jpg
(^better ^_____^)

--------------------

femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm finally caught up to 135 on Bleach (episodes, that is). Love the series. Kenshin is my fave, though.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

This has become more of an anime discussion...

--------------------

casper
Board Regular
Member # 7781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for casper   Author's Homepage   Email casper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
where did you get your collection from? i love anime feet.

--------------------
ilove you

Posts: 24 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

I got it from the "anime feet" thread in the non-tickling section of TickleTheater. I have no idea where they came from before that. [Big Grin]

--------------------

killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by femsolelover:
I'm finally caught up to 135 on Bleach (episodes, that is). Love the series. Kenshin is my fave, though.

bleach kicks ass. so does Gantz. the i prefer mangas, though. no crappy fillers like the Bounto and some of the recent bleach episodes.

anyway, on topic: i've been collecting hentai feet pics for a while. i'll upload my collection of just over 1,000 pics in the next few days. sources are
ajax.sagubooru.com (the new danbooru for those who remember what danbooru was)
and 4chan's /d/ (hentai/alternative) section. if you go into /d/, be prepared to be bombarded with dick-girls. lots of them. LOTS of them...

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

cool ^__^
I look forward to it. In those zips, the third one is manga footjobs, just in case you were interested.

--------------------

killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://files.filefront.com/fjrar/;8290548;;/fileinfo.html
there we go. 1,012 hentai feet pics. mostly footjobs.

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

This HAS to be more than teh daily recommended dosage of HOT DAMN!!!
Some pics were posted more than once in the extracted folder, and some of them actually kind of scare me, but all in love; I liked some, I loved others. Great post ^ v ^

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links