Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Sister in Law's Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sister in Law's Feet
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was finally able to talk my sister in law in to letting me photograph her feet, these are a few of the shots I took. Enjoy

-  -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow dude..those are fucking sexy.
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Feeties:
Wow dude..those are fucking sexy.

I have admired her feet for years, and now she is divorced, so she was game, and I took advantage of the oportunity. Glad you liked the pics [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your sister in law has beautiful feet. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
obviously she and your wife must compare notes!
[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
obviously she and your wife must compare notes!

Check these out and tell me if you think they compare notes! The top two pics are me smelling my wife's feet, the bottom three are me doing the same to my sister in law's feet.

-  -

-  -  -

[ August 12, 2007, 03:54 AM: Message edited by: feetlover2 ]

--------------------

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why you little sneak you! [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Why you little sneak you! [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

As I stated, she was game and I took FULL advantage [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

cool rick
Elite Trooper
Member # 10036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool rick   Email cool rick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well I always say..."Keep it in the Family" Lol
Bad Ass!! Cool as Hell!! WHat else happened besides the feet smelling?

--------------------
Love those wrinkled soles!

Posts: 312 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

quote:
Originally posted by cool rick:
Well I always say..."Keep it in the Family" Lol
Bad Ass!! Cool as Hell!! WHat else happened besides the feet smelling?

I will say this and nothing more.... it went further than I ever expected it to go. [Wink]

--------------------

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Well, "They" do say that when you marry the girl you marry her family too! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome!
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footslaveinvegas777
Elite Trooper
Member # 6358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footslaveinvegas777   Email footslaveinvegas777   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow you married into a foot lovers dream, does your wife have any more sisters? a cousin maybe,your wife and her sis have very sexy feet, youre one lucky man
Posts: 333 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, uhm, your wife doesn't care if you do that?
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Cool] ... nice shots and your wife is pretty open minded even with her sister.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links