Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Melody's small chinese soles (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Melody's small chinese soles
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here are the soles of a girl I'm currently seeing. She is a very small chinese girl and 19 years old. Later on in the day i came on her soles, unfortunately not pictured =) Hopefully the arch lovers are pleased with the last picture. Enjoy!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss.Tickles
Major Player
Member # 24154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss.Tickles   Author's Homepage   Email Miss.Tickles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love them... VERY SEXY! Post more Jak [Smile] But unluckily I don't like that colour nail polish!! I prefer more bold colours rather than dark, and shiny colours!

But she has some AMAZING feet... keep hold of her for me! [Smile]

Posts: 159 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like the polish [Smile]
That's one of my favorite colors!
Very cute feet...
The last picture is amazing!

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you ladies! As far as the polish I would probably prefer them to be a lighter and brighter red too. And that last picture was her favorite as well, she kept staring at it on the camera after i took it. LOL

I'm not really a big fan of her toes but her wrinkly soles drive me crazy, especially because they get stinky very easily! =D

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, great soles, great toes, great polish!!!!

I'm impressed. Usually Chinese girls have not so sexy toes [Tongue] To me, anyway

Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

here go my ex girlfriend's toes who is also Chinese. I used to post pictures of her up when we were together

-

I think out of all asian girls (besides filipinas) vietnamese women usually have the best toes. (As shown in my avatar)

Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
why? what's wrong with her toes?

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

I look for long/large nail beds when I'm judging toes. Nothing really wrong with them, I'm just really picky when it comes to toes. I still enjoy them rubbing all over my face though! haha
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

sounds great [Smile]
I'm sure it feels very nice..

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

andymac21
All Pro Poster
Member # 15990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andymac21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sounds gud!

--------------------
http://ukcelebfeet.freeforums.org/

Posts: 788 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Amazingly, I've only ever had two pairs of Asian feet ever in my life. It was actually at a strip club, back in the VIP room, with this hot little Vietnamese American girl. The second time was at a Foot Night party with a woman named Leilani Kai, who I believe was part Hawaiian and part Filipina, not sure though. Both of them were very nice, very hot.

Speakin' of Foot Night, the guy who runs the parties always has a few girls who come from the British Isles come to his L.A. parties. Occasionally, he gets girls from mainland Europe to come also. I'm sure girls like Camille, Alice, and Miss Tickles would like to find out more...

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyramus
Elite Trooper
Member # 23382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pyramus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so delicious!!!!
Posts: 414 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tomlintm
Elite Trooper
Member # 21651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tomlintm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool]
Posts: 370 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those soles look as if they smell AMAZING!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icsmen
Board Regular
Member # 13141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icsmen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very nice feet
Posts: 29 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links