Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Sister in Law Sole Shots (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sister in Law Sole Shots
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 2 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A few days ago, I posted some pics of my sister in law's feet, and was asked if I had any sole shots of her, so here they are. Enjoy!

-

-

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!] ... [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd make a mess all over those soles [Jerkoff] Just like that

FP

Posts: 425 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those are some great soles, feetlover2...Thanks for posting

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Shit! feetlover2, you did it again, great sister in law post. she and that good-looking wife of yours are some gorgeous girls. thanks a lot bro.

PS: I was just thinking that we(footguys)really have much more fun than none-foot guys, why i said that? I just had sexy with my wife last night, i had so much feet, pussy and ass that i should be calm(at least a little, from sex, that is)but no, not at all, here i'm looking at these pics from my goodman feetlover2. his siter in law's feet look so sexy and soft, i'm turn on again. VIVA LA FUCKING FOOTFETISH!

[ August 15, 2007, 10:17 AM: Message edited by: babeflover ]

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your sister in law has hot looking soles. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love them!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
Shit! feetlover2, you did it again, great sister in law post. she and that good-looking wife of yours are some gorgeous girls. thanks a lot bro.

PS: I was just thinking that we(footguys)really have much more fun than none-foot guys, why i said that? I just had sexy with my wife last night, i had so much feet, pussy and ass that i should be calm(at least a little, from sex, that is)but no, not at all, here i'm looking at these pics from my goodman feetlover2. his siter in law's feet look so sexy and soft, i'm turn on again. VIVA LA FUCKING FOOTFETISH!

Thanks Babeflover, glad you enjoyed the pics! I have always enjoyed seeing your wife's feet, you need to post more of her [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
Love them!

Thanks Craigy [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
Your sister in law has hot looking soles. Thanks.

Mitch

Thanks Mitch, glad you enjoyed the pics!

--------------------

feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
Those are some great soles, feetlover2...Thanks for posting

You are welcome A&F. Glad you liked them!

--------------------

feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

quote:
Originally posted by foot prince:
I'd make a mess all over those soles [Jerkoff] Just like that

FP

Thanks, glad you enjoyed the pics. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
[Eek!] ... [Thumbs Up]

Thanks for the thumbs up Footman [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just as I expected, yummy!!!

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You sly devil! Fabulous soles, thanks for sharing! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links