Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Worshipping College Girl Jenny

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Worshipping College Girl Jenny
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What's with me and worshipping girls named Jenny? This is my second Jenny that I've gotten to taste in recent years. As promised in my previous post, Jenny and Kristen at the Lake, Jenny wanted to give the foot worship thing a try to see if she'd enjoy going to foot parties.

Quote of the week: "This is soooooo random." That's what Jenny said as soon as I started sucking on her big toe. She was a little weirded out by the whole thing, but she said it's because she never experienced anything like it. In fact she says she's really interested in checking out a foot party now. Score!

To my dismay, Kristen couldn't make it because she was teaching a dance class at the university, so she missed out on the action. Wouldn't that been a delight to have her come over after practice? Hopefully Jenny will convince her to come along next time.

Unfortunately, I only have vidcaps at the moment. Frames are skipping all over place when I played it back. The vid editing program isn't picking anything up.

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -  -

[ August 22, 2007, 05:48 PM: Message edited by: J.R. ]

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -  -  -  -
 -  -  -  -

--------------------
College Feet Archive

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -  -

--------------------
College Feet Archive

collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
College Feet Archive

Delete_This_Account_Please
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Delete_This_Account_Please     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let me be the first to say, TOP NOTCH POST! This girl is hot. Great skin, awesome nail color and a cute smile. J.R., way to go man!
Posts: 1458 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Hop] [Drool] [Drool] [Mmm]

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If she only knew how hot and gorgeous her feet are. She has untapped power she never knew existed. One of the best pair of feet I have seen on here possibly ever in the 7 years hitting the site up. I would love to see how her soles wrinkle. [Wink]

FP

Posts: 425 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great pics! Looks like you took care of tounge bathing her sexy feet really good [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great pix - she is lovely !
[Hump]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tomlintm
Elite Trooper
Member # 21651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tomlintm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Drool] [Drool]
Posts: 370 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice plump toes, nice tan skin, great soles. Seh definitely has some great assets.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

quote:
I would love to see how her soles wrinkle.
Quite well actually:
 -  -  -  -

--------------------
College Feet Archive

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links