Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Friday night feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Friday night feet
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, Everyone…
We wanted to share a few new pics that I shot this last Friday night (08/17) on a spur of the moment. She was out of town the last three days on business and I really missed her and her sexy feet. Her feet looked so delicious and so amazing as she laid her long legs across My lap and I massaged her tired feet. I had to snap some pics to share, too. Her soles were so soft, and so smooth…they felt incredible. I gave her a pedicure before she left on her trip and her polish was still looking great too.

We still plan on doing a huge shoot once my hand is fully healed, but we hope you love these small updates. Enjoy, and let Us know what you think.

Regards,
2swift

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
More from that night...

-  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyramus
Elite Trooper
Member # 23382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pyramus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
real hot set! go on plz! and don´t forget the cum on the soles next time... ;-)
Posts: 414 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very sexy 2swift one of the best soles ive seen in the forum keep the pics cumming!!
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She makes me drool! (and hard- if you know what I mean):-) She's got killer feet dude.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
awsome pics,as always,her sexy feet never fail to make me instantly hard! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
I can't get enough of soft,sexy sole's with high arche's!

Posts: 377 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Panglos
Major Player
Member # 20530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dr. Panglos   Email Dr. Panglos   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As always, my compliments to the missus! Her arches are awesome!!
Posts: 104 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
those feet would make my weekend and month!
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tony_dyer2000
Major Player
Member # 9881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tony_dyer2000   Email tony_dyer2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Once again 2swift you post some awesome pics of ure wife's killer soles. Any chance of some vids?, do you sell on clips4sale?

I am seriosuly interested in seing some sole vids.

Posts: 108 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Thank you again for your great compliments…I love her soles too, and realize I show more of them than any other part of her sexy feet. I know there are a lot of sole fans like Me here, solelover99 and, Dr. Panglos for example but can’t neglect showing off the rest of her lovely feet too. [Smile]

And tony_dyer2000, We do not sell of clips4sale…not yet. [Wink]

Regards,
2swift

feetanytime
Major Player
Member # 23686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetanytime   Email feetanytime   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
excellent set btw, love the arches !!!
Posts: 107 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZfootman
Major Player
Member # 2374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZfootman   Author's Homepage   Email AZfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her feet are beautiful any day of the week. I love them.
Posts: 201 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joanne
Loyal Member
Member # 24406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joanne   Email Joanne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
can she do some foot pointing like ballerina please? i would love to see her arch like that...
Posts: 52 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool rick
Elite Trooper
Member # 10036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool rick   Email cool rick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those soles are hot! Pointed toes sole shots would be nice to see. Thanks.

--------------------
Love those wrinkled soles!

Posts: 312 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dinosaurjr
Loyal Member
Member # 20300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dinosaurjr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whoa dude! Nice pix... her soles are GORGEOUS. I absolutely LOVE her arches.. Very tasty.. yeah I agree with Pyramus earlier: don't forget to show the load all over the soles. Thanks again!

--------------------
Winter time sucks.. pretty female soles are hibernating.

Posts: 79 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links