Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Eliza Out in the Backcountry

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Eliza Out in the Backcountry
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A couple weeks ago we did some offroading and camping in the backcountry. We found a crystal clear high altitude lake and the remains of an old cabin that was at least 80 years old. And we camped up at 11,000 feet. These were truly inspired by nature and our surroundings.

Large Version (from footgurl.com)
 -

-

-

[ August 24, 2007, 11:57 AM: Message edited by: Eliza Durden ]

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow.. really nice shoot. i love the scenery framing your feet.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:

It was so beautiful up there. We took a lot of pictures that day.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow beautiful, thanks for these!
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm amazed...I come on this morning to view new foot photos from Eliza...I take a shower and got ba!ck on Wu's an hour or so later, and she's got a new set! Fantastic!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by You:
wow beautiful, thanks for these!

Oh you are more than welcome.
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
I'm amazed...I come on this morning to view new foot photos from Eliza...I take a shower and got ba!ck on Wu's an hour or so later, and she's got a new set! Fantastic!

What can I say, I'm magical that way.

[Tongue]

Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
holy crap! what a toe-tally perfect picture!!
Keep it up, Its totally keeping mine up!!!

Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
1st pic is sooooosexy [Smile]

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by Bootster:
holy crap! what a toe-tally perfect picture!!
Keep it up, Its totally keeping mine up!!!

I love a reaction like that!

I'm glad you like em.

Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by Gimme:

Thanks Gimme. I admire your thoughts and your work.
[Smile]

Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by Gimme:

Thanks Gimme. I admire your thoughts and your work.
[Smile]

FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:

I agree, the scenery and your feet made me cum with harmonious peace.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
That first pic has an amazing back drop of the river combined with those soles makes a perfect picture! Thanks for yet again posting more great photo's!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links