Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Jasmine Ravages feet of 2 girls with her mouth

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jasmine Ravages feet of 2 girls with her mouth
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jasmine Byrne with Miko Sinz & Allison Pierce

From Foot Worship Studios

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lanice1
Board Regular
Member # 3847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lanice1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
why can I not see these picutres? I havent been able to see them for awhile
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool]
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Lanice- you're the 2nd person to say that. It has to do with my hot link protection program. These pics are hosted at my site. The program is set to allow hotlinking by Wu's domain- that's why 99% can see em. But somehow when you request the pics, my hot link protection reads it as coming from a domain other than Wu (or maybe in addition to Wu). I'm still trying to work it out. Does anyone have any idea why it happens to just these 2 people? Thanks [Smile]

Thanks, Bootster!!! [Smile]

--------------------

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
macrolife
Board Regular
Member # 8240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for macrolife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They're probably accessing through a proxy server, either at the organization level or the ISP level. I'd put something in the script to check the user agent of the client making the request as well as the domain they're coming from -- if it comes from a known web browser's UA string, you can deny it. That is, if the proxy server itself doesn't cloak its user agent anyway when it makes the requests, which it may I dunno.

One other way to fix it is to get the IP blocks the affected people are coming from and just whitelist those.

Posts: 9 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Wow, thank you for the excellent response, Macrolife. I will do some research on proxy servers and see what I come up with. Thanks [Smile]

--------------------

-

Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not just two, I can't see the photos, either.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Hi Toetapper, thanks for telling me [Smile]

--------------------

-

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great photo set. Great soles and toes on both the women and Jasmine looks like she is having a lot of fun.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Thank you, Cain! Jasmine always has a lot of fun when you put some sexy girl's feet within her reach [Smile]

--------------------

-

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Im liking Allison's feet the most..although Miko has some killer soles too! The moral of this post is that Im jealous as hell of Cain! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Thank you Bluetoelover!! Yes, only the best girl's soles for Jasmine! [Smile]

--------------------

-

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
whoooooooo Shhhhhit!!! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links