Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Sexy little toes in the window (NEW PICS 8-28) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sexy little toes in the window (NEW PICS 8-28)
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

-

-

-

-

[ August 28, 2007, 02:02 AM: Message edited by: Mommie Dearest ]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mmmm...Mommie this reminds me today I was walking around on campus and saw this girl who feet looked like yours, they were shaped kinda like yours too but the real kicker was she had your same star tattoo...I had to look at her just to make sure I wasn't walking past Mommie! [Big Grin]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll owe you $75 for a broken window. lol

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cute toes! Dirty windows! [Smile]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!] !!! gorgeous and delicious!
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Glad you like them ...

ps ~ we have the dumbasses who painted the house last to thank for the dirty windows ... that is paint spray [Cry]

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Adam X:
I'll owe you $75 for a broken window. lol

[Laugh] [Kiss]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
Mmmm...Mommie this reminds me today I was walking around on campus and saw this girl who feet looked like yours, they were shaped kinda like yours too but the real kicker was she had your same star tattoo...I had to look at her just to make sure I wasn't walking past Mommie! [Big Grin]

awwwwwwwwww
The same tattoo(s) ??
I have heard this before and grrrr - I looked all over before I got my tats ... I never saw anyone with the same likeness in ink ... guess I missed a few huh? LOL

Thanks

--------------------

-

RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Drool] love the design you did on your french pedicure, and i especially like that toe ring you have on your right foot. makes you foot look even sexier [Wink]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome as always MD! Love the design also- and your toe rings are always right on!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
prettiest feet ever.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetrhot
Major Player
Member # 11430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetrhot   Email Feetrhot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sexy ass toes!

--------------------
Higharches are hot!

Posts: 215 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HOLY SHIT! What a glorious post. My eyes have exploded from seeing such perfect toes.

But its ok, i have a spare set.

Thanks Mommie.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mommie those toes look incredible! Only one thing that I could think of that would make them look any cuter and that is... [Jerkoff]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18270 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:

Wow, they must have a hot and sexy set of peds, but I don't believe for one second that there is a pair of feet out there anywhere near as sexy as the Lovely Mommie Dearest's. Any sort of resemblence would be striking, and sexy as hell, but there's only one Mommie, and she sets a new stand for perfection in my opinion. Great Set Mommie.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links