Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » **My GF's sexy 8.5's UPDATE PAGE 3: Sept. 22!! 5 more pics*** (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: **My GF's sexy 8.5's UPDATE PAGE 3: Sept. 22!! 5 more pics***
NyAd
Loyal Member
Member # 25092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NyAd   Email NyAd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SEXY

--------------------
 -

Regards...
NyAd

Posts: 89 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uncdentist09
Board Regular
Member # 13622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for uncdentist09     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yea, I was gettin ready to pull my shit out, saw the tattoo, and put it back.

Photoshop the tattoo out, and that is some good shit!

Posts: 3 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Karas:
Those are flawless. 8 and 1/2 to 9 is usually my preference. I love the shape of her toes. You gotta put a sole pic in there too.

I have to agree with you there! Her feet are definitely in compliance! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redram01
Board Regular
Member # 6346

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redram01         Edit/Delete Post 
mmmm they look tasty
Posts: 45 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great feet, get some sole pics
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phisheyee
Loyal Member
Member # 19977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phisheyee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK, here's a few more. I know the shots aren't the best, was a little drunk when shooting, LOL. Anyways more to follow soon, once the tat has been washed off. Please, my GF is into this so...feedback and requests are welcomed.

-  -  -  -

Posts: 65 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love that sole shot, great pose, she has beautiful soles.

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great pics Thanks!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
On a scale of 1-10, those are a dead 11!!!
Very nice pics. Love the design on the tops of her feet. Tattoo?

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
naked toes would be my request, she is great
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyramus
Elite Trooper
Member # 23382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pyramus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
more of her soles plz!!!
Posts: 414 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice suckable toes and nice polish..

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whizkid
Loyal Member
Member # 11406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whizkid   Email whizkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so tell her, her feet look amazing and to keep posting pics! lol
Posts: 82 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BasicazN
Loyal Member
Member # 8441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BasicazN   Author's Homepage   Email BasicazN   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my girlfriend said she'd suck on her toes!
Posts: 56 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phisheyee
Loyal Member
Member # 19977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phisheyee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My girlfriend says that her feet are hot! and that she would sit on them =) too bad your not from Canada!
Posts: 65 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links