Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Helo, im New here.... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Helo, im New here....
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
love the first one!! welcome and keep posting!!
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
love the flip flop pic! [Mmm] [Drool]
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alen
Board Regular
Member # 26245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alen   Email Alen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here is some pics to make some reputation [Smile] [Smile]

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 8 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alen
Board Regular
Member # 26245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alen   Email Alen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that wonderfull foot is EU number 39, 20 years old [Smile]
do you have some wishes for the fotos?

Posts: 8 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Alen:

-

OH YEAH!! Yummy indeed [Tongue]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
naked toes closeups would be perfect [Big Grin]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tomlintm
Elite Trooper
Member # 21651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tomlintm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Drool] [Drool]
Posts: 370 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oscar1
Loyal Member
Member # 18042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oscar1   Email Oscar1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Dude!!! Her feet are amazing, please keep it up. [Big Grin]
Posts: 96 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Superb Feet! Love her soles and toes! Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing! Hope to see LOTS more!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alen
Board Regular
Member # 26245

Here it is... why dont you make a private sesiono on the forum for the private pictures , and make a entery only whit the 30 posts... that wold be interesting ... and all 100% private pictures are posted there? If you agree lets make one [Smile]
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

i would agree with that, i just dont think it will happen hehe [Wink] [Confused]
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome. Good start with your shots. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alen
Board Regular
Member # 26245

why not that wold be great thing , it wold be only section for the real private pictures... who is the admin ? i will ask him...
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

send a pm to Wu

[Wink]

solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
once again awsome pics of seriously sexy feet,please keep posting.i love your idea for private pics,im getting hot just thinking about seeing more pics of your girl! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
I can't get enough of soft,sexy sole's with high arche's!

Posts: 377 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links